[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bike stolen ama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1464306913519.jpg (313 KB, 2336x3246) Image search: [Google]
1464306913519.jpg
313 KB, 2336x3246
Ask a guy that just had the only thing he owns get stolen outside walmart when I was buying groceries anything

RIP matilda... :(

Surr I had to get new tire tubes for you weekly and surr 3rd gear didnt work but you were the only thing I have and I loved you for taking me places so swiftly... now you're probably in some chop shop across state lines....
>>
>>964382
Sure**
>>
>>964382
>had to get new tire tubes for you weekly
This is why poor people are poor.
>>
If you loved it you would have taken care of it
>>
>>964388
I did fuck you
>>
You bike is being ridden around by a drug addicted, sub 80 IQ piece of shit. He's going to fuck it up really bad and try to sell it on Craiglists posting in ALL CAPS
>>
>>964395
You clearly didn't.
>getting flats every week
>faulty drivetrain
>shitty enough lock to have it broken
>>
>>964403
I hope your family dies trapped in a burning building. Your pets too.

>>964397
I know :(
>>
>>964405
I hope the thief actually cares about the bike, unlike yourself.
>>
>>964411
I used a kryptonite lock. The tubes had to be replaced because I rode it so goddamn often. The issue with the drivetrain was a new issue. Fuck you. No the stupid ass tweaker probably doesn't care about my bike. I even took a second look at it before I walked into walmart praying no tweakers would steal it. I live in EUGENE OREGON.
>>
File: 1331524407492.jpg (80 KB, 443x388) Image search: [Google]
1331524407492.jpg
80 KB, 443x388
>>964417
>The tubes had to be replaced because I rode it so goddamn often.
Good one
>>
>>964424
50 miles daily minimum bud. That bike was my life.
>>
>>964382
This isn't reddit, you dullard.
>>
>>964417
>EUGENE OREGON
you should probably move desu senpai
>>
>>964435
Tubes don't wear with distance.
>>
>>964445
Maybe he doesn't install tires
>>
>>964445
>>964446
Stop trolling this guy
>>
>>964435

Even shit tires and rubes last for thousands of miles without the problems you mentioned. You might think you took care of it, but you didnt.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.