[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /n/ think of the Indianapolis Cultural Trail?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: cultural-trail.jpg (685 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
cultural-trail.jpg
685 KB, 1024x680
What does /n/ think of the Indianapolis Cultural Trail?
>>
I rode it last spring, its a pretty nice way to wander around indie. It connects up well with other trails and you dont have to deal with roads much. It was an unexpected surprise to me being for in indiana.
>>
>>959156
*for being
>>
>>959154
bumpitty bump bump
>>
>>959154
Too many niggers for me to really feel safe desu
>>
let's just say, there's a lot of ... "cultural" individuals who frequent it
>>
>>959493
>>960089
It's unsafe?
Das es sad.
>>
>>959493
>implying you are scared of different skin colors

Wimp.
>>
>>959156
midwest is getting nicer because the people who made the coastal cities desirable to live in had to move to cheap midwestern cities because rent.
>>
>Indiana
>"Culture"

The only culture you'll find in Indiana will be on a petri dish.
>>
>>959493
huh, i assumed that flyover state would be too boring for black ppl
>>
>hipsters and fags shitting on the cross roads of America
What a surprise.
>>
ITT: Mostly people that haven't been there

>>960508
Nope.
>>
File: 451387_actual[1].jpg (1 MB, 2402x1601) Image search: [Google]
451387_actual[1].jpg
1 MB, 2402x1601
>>959154
Yeah Indy has some pretty decent trails considering it's a total shithole otherwise.
You should come down to Bloomington. We have some really nice trails here with bike projects along them where you can make repairs.
>>
>>960742
lol can't wait to be back in school this fall blowing down the B-line trail
>>
>>960821
>lol can't wait to be back in school
HAHAHAHAHA YOUR JOKING RIGHT?
>>
>>960857
At least he takes joy in what he's doing with his life unlike most people...
>>
File: 1365122331495.jpg (35 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1365122331495.jpg
35 KB, 375x375
>>960857
Haha, congratulations on living in Bloomington while not going to the university, fucking poor townfolk. Literally poor af and being cucked to the university students
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.