[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>riding bicycle through town >see car with four young males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 237x213
>riding bicycle through town
>see car with four young males inside, Windows down
>one yells at me "fuck you!"
>yell back "faggot" !
>100% sure they heard me
>they drive away like little faggots

4 against 1 and they wimp out, was hoping theyd come back so I could destroy all four of them

How was your day?
>>
Faggot!!!!!!!

"4 against 1 and we scurry away, maybe we are faggots?"
>>
Hey, I'm the guy who yelled at you from my buddies car today, you looked like a pretty bad ass mother fucker, I felt pretty safe in the car, after you called me faggot I broke down in tears and my three friends in the car consoled me and assured me that I wasn't a faggot and you just a mean bully.

I hope to never see you riding your bicycle again because it will trigger me and I will break down in tears
>>
>>948282
Pussy ass bitch, thought u were tough in your gay friends car, I bet all your friends thought u were a big fucking faggot when I called you a faggot and u started tearing up
>>
>>948267
kek

fuck you if you riding x1 though,SRAM faggot
>>
>>948289
Wat
>>
Do you hate homosexuals?
>>
Cagers gunna rage in their cage
>>
Tough guy eh
>>
>>948289
good one
>>
>>948289
>kek
>fuck you if you riding x1 though,SRAM faggot
Say that to my face not online see what happens
>>
>>948267
Last week I was taking a long turn pretty fast and car that got behind me couldn't overtake me while turning (because it also had to slow down). When I was exiting the turn, the car sped up, and as it was overtaking me, the guy sitting on the passenger seat yelled at me "You're fucking slow!". I just smiled and shrugged it off, because it was coming from a cager....

But today an old fat guy in full lycra kit riding brand new looking Specialized bike passed me like nothing. I tried to keep up with him but I just couldn't. Granted, I was riding my OTS commuter and had a heavy backpack, but still... I guess I am fucking slow after all.
>>
>11 replies (12 posts including OP)
>6 posters
>>948267
>>948277
>>948282
>>948285
Confirmed samefag.
>>
>>948295
He's a Shitmano shill faggot. Shitmano is for fags. SRAM master race.
>>
>>948795
>see what happens

>not "and we'll see what comes about"

3/10
>>
>>948834
Confirmed Sherlock Holmes

Nice detective work
>>
>>950067
Thanks, anon. OP confirmed downtuber.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.