[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I somehow did this to my bike during a fit of rage How fucked am I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So I somehow did this to my bike during a fit of rage

How fucked am I
>>
>>932567

Wow! Not much you can do there buddy except maybe cut the frame and weld it together back again afterwards.
>>
File: kek.jpg (82 KB, 811x654) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
82 KB, 811x654
>>932570

Maybe cutting the chain could do the trick too.
>>
>>932571

I thought about it but I'd say no. Better to cut the frame and be on the safe side.
>>
>>932571
How are you going to weld together a chain? It won't move properly after you weld it
>>
>>932576

Just weld it at the parts where it goes around the crank etc. Gives it the proper shape and gets rid of wattage loss due to the chain being slack and shit.
>>
>>932567
>Tourney
You were pretty fucked since before you did that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.