[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you keep your bike?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: bike.jpg (111 KB, 452x800) Image search: [Google]
bike.jpg
111 KB, 452x800
Where do you keep your bike?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Garage. It's empty since I sold my cage
>>
in my room on a mat engaged to a stand
>>
File: basement.jpg (51 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
basement.jpg
51 KB, 768x576
Some in the basement hallway, others in the garage.
>>
>>919875
>1
>2
>3
>4
>5
>6
>Six road bikes

shame Tbh
>>
basement
>>
>>919866
>>919875
>>919884

I wish I had a garage or a basement but I am yuropoor.
>>
>not cuddling up in bed with your baiku
>>
On my bedroom, I have two bikes.
>>
Both of mine are in my bedroom, and my gf and I sleep in the spare bedroom
>>
Two on the living room
>>
3 bikes 1st floor by the fireplace

3 bikes in the garage
>>
>>919835
I live in a apartment. Some times I've got three bikes in my bed room leaning to each other. Now it's winter and I don't use my balcony so now one of them is there. I also still have some shit bikes in my parents garage. That I can use when I visit them. I guess I should que for the garage at the ground floor but I believe they're meant for cars only. Of course I could buy some cheap ass small car so I would be eligble to rent the garage.

For me the space isn't the problem but living in a apartment and riding in woods and shit weather is nasty. Washing and fixing my bikes is always a little hassle. Yep, stop beeing poor and move to a house. But I'm still a student and already working part time so that's the best I can do at the moment.
>>
>>920865
>getting cucked by your bike
>>
>>921579
Can't be getting cucked if I'm still giving it to her. The bikes just get more room
>>
File: IMG_20160209_223241.jpg (681 KB, 1560x2104) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160209_223241.jpg
681 KB, 1560x2104
My girlfriend and i both live in a 3rd floor apartment. There's no where inside to really put our bikes but I'm trying to come up with a good solution for quick launches in the morning when riding to work. Anyone have any ideas what i can do with this space?

This is the best thing i can come up with right now:
http://www.amazon.com/Racor-Pro-PLB-2R-Two-Bike-Stand/dp/B000077CPK/

The only way i can get it to work however is if there is enough space to continue to have the bikes in the corner with their wheels turned. Otherwise they'll be blocking our door.

Pic related: It's her bike and where i'd like them both to sit.
>>
File: 314163178_YTka5-L.jpg (115 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
314163178_YTka5-L.jpg
115 KB, 450x600
>>922479
If putting hooks in the wall is possible, like pictured, that would be optimal. But failing that, the stand you linked to would be okay, but take up a lot more room than hanging the bikes from hooks.
>>
>>922541
i know. i really want to, but it's outside of our actual apartment. hard to hide in case of an impromptu visit by the landlord. I actually ended up finding another one that's a little less bulky that reviews say are perfectly stable without it mounted into the wall. this might be the one i pick up.

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Michelangelo-Two-Bike-Gravity-Storage/dp/B000ACAM38/
>>
I live in a condo. I keep it in a shed like this.
>>
>>921655
do ur bieks fug and make cute minivelo and bmx babbies

>>922553
you must not have a bike theft problem in your city
>>
>>919835
Currently leant against a cupboard in my dining room, and there are quite a few scratches on the cupboard from it ;_;

I'd like to put it in the garage but we need a new door on the side.
>>
File: Untitled.png (591 KB, 474x596) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
591 KB, 474x596
>>919835
Gravity rack, got it off amazon. I love the thing
>>
>>922590
Oh shit, that's the one I'm eyeing. Do.you have it bolted into the wall or just leaning?
>>
>>922648
just leaning. I've had it for over a year. Never tipped, fell, left any mark, things great
>>
>>922651
Is that this one specifically: >>922543

If not, can I get a link to the one you got? They look pretty similar.
>>
>>922659
here ya go brother

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017WOPC3Q/ref=s9_simh_gw_g468_i2_r?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1RXY2X56STBVJ8TPGV4G&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop
>>
>>922590
is that guy's name Marcus by any chance?
>>
>>922663
Nice it is the same one. Gonna buy that tomorrow when I get paid. Thanks.
>>
Air conditioned garage.

>not keeping your bike indoors
>>
I used to keep it in my garage. Someone went into my garage and stole it a couple days ago.
>>
>>919835
>Radon R1
Awesome bike.
>>
>>922691

I absolutely love it!
>>
>>922669
Malik bruh
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.