[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My country's ministry of transport are morons This makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: sasson-tiram-031215-006_lm.jpg (312 KB, 640x320) Image search: [Google]
sasson-tiram-031215-006_lm.jpg
312 KB, 640x320
My country's ministry of transport are morons
This makes me want to cry
Wat do
>>
File: sasson-tiram-031215-001_l.jpg (207 KB, 458x300) Image search: [Google]
sasson-tiram-031215-001_l.jpg
207 KB, 458x300
>>
Nice thumbnails
>>
Delete this thread
>>
>>908073
Well firstly, explain to us the fucking situation ya idjit.
>>
File: birdy.jpg (784 KB, 1550x1067) Image search: [Google]
birdy.jpg
784 KB, 1550x1067
>>908107
>idjit
nothat idjit,,, but ill do my Best guess,, from the pics.,
,, Lookslike Hawaii,, or some other E-bike haters., check the Hubs> Ebikes.,
,, the cages must lash out,, cant keep up.
>>
>>908077
from a news website feggit, best i could get
>>908107
they are trying to fight autistic 14yolds who run over pedestrians, but they are fighting the wrong way
first set the limit to 25kph in the law for ebikes (which is somewhat ok)
then they limit 'legal' bikes to be only ones which are tested by them and conform to some unknown standards (the pics are from raids on shops which allegedly sold 'illegal' ebikes)
and now they are sending cops to stop ebikers on the street and confiscate ebikes that look 'altered' or 'not right' (sure, seems like a great idea)

they do all that, instead building infrastructure for bikes on the road (which we almost do not have), maybe limiting ebikes to some kind of licence and age (and not a 25kph, cause that wont solve the stupid 14yolds problem)
and educating drivers to pay more attention to ebikers (again, no infrastructure, and most drivers dont care about dem bike guys on the side of the road - which means a lot of accidents)
>>
>>908121
>Hawaii
no
>>
File: bikechelo.jpg (64 KB, 550x323) Image search: [Google]
bikechelo.jpg
64 KB, 550x323
>>908107
what would happen if Ebikes were set Free?,
,, Velomobileswarms.
>>
I'm going to guess that OP is talking about Israel, due to the filenames and an ebike enforcement operation currently taking place.

Ebike shops are popping up all over the place, and people have been buying them in large numbers. In a commute through Tel Aviv you can see middle-aged blue collar workers, young hipsters, illegal immigrants and DAMN KIDS, all riding ebikes.

In fact, an ebike has become somewhat of a standard gift for a kid turning 13 and thus warranting a gift an order of magnitude larger than usual. And that's where the problem starts.

The stereotype of ebikers is that they ride in a way that's completely insane. Not brazen motorcyclist insane, but clueless, reckless teenager insane. As a cyclist, I could contain it, but cagers don't have enough maneuverability to be able to stand it. Examples include:

>running red lights
>riding the wrong way
>turning from no-turn lanes
>carelessly weaving through traffic
>entering the road abruptly with no right of way
>endangering pedestrians while on the sidewalk
>crazy sidewalk-road transitions on a whim

All this is obviously illegal for them, since they legally belong on the roads or cycle paths, and have to obey the same traffic laws that a car does. This phenomenon is most common with actual teen ebikers, but it's not unheard of for adults to forget their driver's ed and pull of this bullshit since they believe bicycles are immune.

Now, on top of all this, there's also the issue of illegal modifications (or imports), which are against laws, standards or reason. This includes:

>setting the speed limiter over 25 km/h
>disabling the pedal assist (all ebikes are legally required to be pedal assist)
>structurally unsound second seat for teen rider's fat girlfriend
>>
>Jews destroying e-bikes
I guess Hitler really was wrong all along.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.