[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best headset under 300 bucks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 932x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 932x238
What's the best headset under 300 bucks?
>>
Dude, headsets aren't that expensive. You could get a Dura-Ace brand new for a hundred and change.
>>
>>899850
I really like the David Clarks. Mostly because I see everyone else wearing them. Are the over rated?
>>
>>899873
I would take Chris King over all others, given the choice. If you can up your budget a little, you could even get the titanium version.
>>
Nothing wrong with a standard cane creek. And they have a variant for every fit for reasonable dosh.
>>
>>899835
Dude, you've made 3 different threads
>>
File: faedeeed.jpg (518 KB, 2195x1014) Image search: [Google]
faedeeed.jpg
518 KB, 2195x1014
>>899944
>>
>>899945
Still, they both could easily go in /gag/
>>
>>899944
>>899945
>>899947
Sorry, I'm just kind of excited that I found where all the pilots on 4chan go. Plus just trying to get some discussions going.
>>
Op is a fucking newfag motthafuckin nigga gayfag, biaaaaatch
>>
>>899951

Protip: Drop the name. Drop the tripcode. Only make one thread. There's no need to spam, and it only makes you look less credible and not worth the time to reply.
>>
>>899956
Why do you care if I use a trip? Is it that big a deal to ask a question in another thread? Main thing is it looks like it's pretty slow here so I was just trying to get some conversations going. I mean if it really bothers you that much I'll just keep any new questions in the gag thread.
>>
File: dem brows.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dem brows.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>899961
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=47&v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
lurk moar
>>
>>899961
>Why do you care if I use a trip?
How new are you? Clearly pretty new if you can't understand why using a trip on an anonymous image board when your identity has absolutely nothing to do with the thread is cause for people to flame you.
>>
>>899835
DC's they are bulletproof and the company stands behind their products. Excellent customer service. Don't waste your money on Bose or whatever...
>>
>>900512
This. I'm the DC dealer from the last /gag/ thread. Bose are nice, but just aren't as durable as DC.
>>
>>900513
Bose are for Cirrus pilots. Yuck! Haha
>>
>>899972
>>900509
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g3OTgTyujtE
>>
>>899951
We have a thread for questions that don't deserve their own thread, it's called /gag/

PROTIP: Don't make a thread if the topic doesn't warrant one.
>>
>>900705
Ok I'll do that
>>
File: 1347735490729.png (91 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1347735490729.png
91 KB, 600x800
for fuck sake
install gentoo
apple sucks
/hpg/ - peadophhillic weaboo edition
3.5 GB
freedom
ITS OVER AMD IS FINISHED AND BANKRUPT
>>
> 300$ headset

Troll thread
>>
File: another shoah.gif (4 MB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
another shoah.gif
4 MB, 615x346
>>900697
>I'm important to the dynamic of the site!
No you're not, fuck off.
>>
btw, he means aviation headsets, not gaming headsets.
>>
>>903121
There are no Dura-Ace gaming headsets.
>>
>>899835
This is what happens when you trip fag, people tell you to fuck off and no discussion happens, next time you start a thread, don't use a trip, don't be "that guy"

Sage goes in all fields yada yada.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.