[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the cheapest bike that's actually decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Question_mark_(black_on_white).png (43 KB, 749x946) Image search: [Google]
Question_mark_(black_on_white).png
43 KB, 749x946
What's the cheapest bike that's actually decent
>>
Try using the god damned catalog.
>>
de rosa idol disc
>>
File: 1446438621450.png (91 KB, 792x493) Image search: [Google]
1446438621450.png
91 KB, 792x493
>>894953
delete thread
>>
>>894955
catalog?
>>
giant bikes are a good value. Their in-house wheels are great.
>>
ur mom
>>
File: feels 5676567678.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels 5676567678.png
11 KB, 645x773
well i guess i'll just walk then or just stay inside and be a neet
>>
File: cat stairs.gif (874 KB, 380x219) Image search: [Google]
cat stairs.gif
874 KB, 380x219
>>894965
>he knows the feels meme but not catalog view
>4chan 2015

find the bike buy general and delete this thread
>>
>>894965
faggots like you deserve to stay inside and rot away in your fat and bodily fluids
>>
>>894959
Read the god damned FAQ.
>>
>>895009
the thread is in catalog view you jackass
>>
Find some 90s mountain bike from a well-known brand. They're cheap (<$200), easy to find, and not too difficult to maintain. Even if it's beat to shit, you can still probably buy it and fix it for less than the cost of a brand new non-shit-tier bike.
>>
>>894965
go to the buy bike general thread and get a used bike for fuck's sake

there's no value buying new.
>>
An OTS or a rigid 90s mtb

I got a near-mint OTS for $175. Tires had to be replaced though.
>>
>>>/n/bbg
>>
>>895009
did it died?
>>
>>897073
>go to the buy bike general thread and get a used bike for fuck's sake
>there's no value buying new
go fuck yourself

99.9999% of the population do not have a full set of bike tools, and building a bike from scratch without proper experience can get you seriously injured
>>
>>894953
OP- what do you mean by decent? If you mean best bling for the buck then get a Cinelli Experience. If you want something just to get around town then get a hybrid or city bike for $400 or so like the Bianchi Cortina
>>
>>897225
HTFU
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.