[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My winter bib tights arrived but the leg length is too long,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 69267_1_Zoom.jpg (8 KB, 600x332) Image search: [Google]
69267_1_Zoom.jpg
8 KB, 600x332
My winter bib tights arrived but the leg length is too long, and everywhere is glued to my skin, so a perfect fit otherwise, I'm 5'11 with a 31" inseam. I always heard that your kit needs to stick to skin but there's a few stacks on the bottom of my leg of excess fabric, refund them or will it be OK?
>>
get them hemmed or something dog
>>
Is this with your legs bent or standing?
>>
>>894244
Standing
>>
>>894243
They have zips
>>
>>894242

roll em up
>>
>>>/fa/
>>
>>894242
Did you just stick your foot in and jam it down, so that it's stretched tightly over your thighs and knees but then loose at the calf? There's your problem. Pull up some of the slack so that it's evenly stretched. I'm surprised you couldn't figure this out on your own.
>>
>>894269
no it's loose at the ankle, I'm just worried that it will cause friction, don't care about the looks guys. I've heard that there shouldn't be baggy room in your kit.
>>
>>894352
But that's what I said before. It's loose at the ankle because it's tight around the thighs. How do you not get this?
>>
>>894353
I don't really understand your point though? If I pull them up hard enough to give myself a wedgie then they just roll at the ankles
>>
>>894358
I don't understand how this is possible. I'm a manlet and my tights are pretty much the correct length. I think you're putting way too much stretch into the middle part so that a lot of bunching happens at both ends.

Either that or you bought tights in the wrong size.

Are they hard to put on? Because they should be kind of hard to put on. That's why they're tights and not cargo pants.
>>
>>894362
They're size medium, my thigh shorts are size large and they fit me just fine, they're sort of hard and That was a typo, they bunch at the knees if I pull them hard enough to give myself a wedgie
>>
File: 20151101_211241.jpg (3 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20151101_211241.jpg
3 MB, 5312x2988
>>894363
Pic
>>
>>894363
>medium
Yeah I think you bought the wrong size, I'm 5'8" with a 30 inseam and I bought small. The difference between small and medium is like 3"
>>
>>894369
That's not even stacking, that's just too much excess fabric. There are literally air gaps underneath the tights.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.