[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brompton/folding bike thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /n/ - Transportation

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (772 KB, 3280x2160) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
772 KB, 3280x2160
Just ordered one of these bad boys for commuting

Did I do good?
>>
>>893240
Why
>>
>>893241
It's a folding bike
>>
>>893233

I own a Brompton. If you actually live in a cramped apartment, need it to fold under your work desk, want to do a multi-modal commute a train, bus or get your bike transported in almost any car, you did good. If not: no. While the Brompton is an amazing ride given its design compromises required to fold, it does not compare to a full sized bicycle of a similar price.
>>
>>893285

Why are you being so nice all of the sudden
>>
>>893286
Because Brompton is clearly the bike of choice for successful laid back people of color with lives.
>>
>>893286
That is always my posting style. I just gave the facts on the pros and cons of a Brompton. There are some lunatic fanatic Brompton fanboys, that act like it is a better ride than a bike with 700c wheels even if you are not space constrained in any way. Let me just say, they are loons.
>>
>>893289
That's more like it, though you could drop a few "dirty 4chan nerd" name calls here and there.
>>
>>893768
What would you expect from an angry manlet?
>>
>>893286
Maybe his court-ordered psychiatrist got him to start taking his medication again.
>>
I worked with a guy who sold these. He told me that people barley even fold them and it's just a gimmick but if you will actually use that feature so I guess.
>>
File: Brompton.png (305 KB, 773x685) Image search: [Google]
Brompton.png
305 KB, 773x685
>>893233
Depends on the distance and if you need to take it into the train.

Anyway, I just made this custom Brompton on the Brompton site. This is how I would make it if I order one, folding bikes are shit compared to other bikes but it's still nice to have a compact bike.
>>
>>893289
No your style of posting is typically referred to as FAGGOT, because that is who/what you are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.