[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're a poseur >you're an avant-teen >you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
>you're a poseur
>you're an avant-teen
>you're a tryhard
>you're a hipster

What other buzzwords do memerrap, metal and waifutards use to try and justify their bad taste?
>>
>pretentious
>cringe

the metalfags you'll find on /mu/ are poseurs
>>
>>66499163
>poseurs
>>
>>66499163
>amazing metal comes out this decade
>Deathspell Omega - Paracletus
>Liturgy - Aesthetica
>Deafheaven - Sunbather
>Vektor - Terminal Redux
>metalfags still care more about the same old regurgitated garbage like DSBM, Slam, and Power Metal

You're too true, anon.
>>
>>66499008
>Complains about buzzwords
>Uses meme image and buzzwords to counter this
Bravo Nolan
>>
>>66499957
>deafheaven
>liturgy
>good
The other albums you posted are good
>>
File: 1468544428453.png (195 KB, 549x611) Image search: [Google]
1468544428453.png
195 KB, 549x611
Nothing will make me think you're dumb and childish quicker than saying something "tries too hard"

You probably think maturity means being le cool and conserved but you're too dumb to appreciate that it just means not caring what people think of you.

You were probably too dumb and uninteresting to accomplish anything so you just turn your nose up at people that do.

It's just such a dumb neckbeard comment and the people that use it think it makes them sound cool and mature which is the worst part.
>>
>sporkcore
>fedora

>>66500263
>i'm not allowed to like those because they're pretentious and hipster-approved, even though the exact same is true for DsO
spotted the poser.
>>
>>66500263
>shoegazey screamo inspired black metal so it doesn't sound like generic blackgaze garbage
>more metal variations on the ideas of gods like Glenn Branca and Michael Gira
>not good
>>
I'd rather a board full of poseurs, avant-teens, tryhards and hipsters than Will.i.am poptomist shit like Grimes and Taylor, Kanye and Thugger or Modest Mouse and Weezer for 13 year olds.
>>
what constitutes memerap
>>
Go back to pretending you have KG on /rym/, please.
>>
>>66500339
this desu senpai
>>
>>66500373
All rap that isn't made by Kanye West is memerap.
>>
>>66500339
whats wrong with early modest mouse
>>
>>66500339
there's nothing wrong with Modest Mouse or early Weezer
>>
>>66500588
>>66500640
loooooool
>>
>>66500667
nice response, anon
>>
>>66500339
this tBh pham
>>
>>66500339
>I'd rather have garbage meme shit than garbage meme shit
What? Did you even get the gist of OP?
>>
>>66499008
you mean buzzwords like "memerap" or "waifufag"?
>>
>>66500339
this desu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.