[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Music for this feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1468806072633.jpg (97 KB, 1360x924) Image search: [Google]
1468806072633.jpg
97 KB, 1360x924
Just left my abusive girlfriend of two years. I still love her but every day she made me feel like I should kill myself. I never knew what I was doing wrong and her jealousy issues were so bad....I've never cheated on anyone. I had to leave her because my life was genuinely gone. I had no friends. I was just an extension of her.
Maybe that's just punishment for me being such a shitty person all these years.
Since I left her she's been posting all this stuff on Facebook about how I abandoned her and now all my friends think I'm a shit person.
Also a close friend of mine that used to hang out with us when we were together is now in her pants and blocked me on Facebook like a coward so there goes my one close friend.

Please please music for this feel? Doesnt have to be super depressing or anything, just anything that matches what this is like.

>inb4 Hospice
>>
File: 000_.jpg (196 KB, 971x1000) Image search: [Google]
000_.jpg
196 KB, 971x1000
Similar themes on Hüsker Dü's Zen Arcade. I also suggest some Leonard Cohen.
>>
Nice blog, why do you think some stranger is going to recommend an album more appropriate than one you're already familiar with?
>>>/soc/
>>
>>66494555
Fuck em man. You are the beast you worship
>>
>>66494555
Henry Bemis Is A Superhero - the wake

https://henrybemisisasuperhero.bandcamp.com/album/the-wake
>>
old boots new dirt
>>
Codeine - Barely Real EP
>>
Human sadness- Julian Casablancas and The Voidz
>>
the antlers - hospice
an album about an abusive relationship
>>
>>66494555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBoWHsKnloQ
>>
>>66494780
>>66494903
>>66495109
>>66495173
>>66495328
Thank you anons. The world is a good place.

>>66494823
I'm sorry my post made you so angry. I just didn't want to get a post full of Hospice and Hospice-related memes. I don't like that album. Also, this post definitely belongs on /mu/ as it deals directly with music. I am asking for recommendations. Not for advice. However, in order for people to rec appropriate things, they need to know exactly how I'm feeling.
>>
>>66494555
Whitehouse - Mummy and Daddy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.