[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Starting bones albums??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I'd like to start listening to bones, what are the best albums to start with

"all of them xddd"
>>
CRACKER, PaidProgramming, SCUMBAG, GARBAGE, and TEENWITCH
>>
the edgy one
>>
>>66476657
dont listen to him, start off with powder and garbage
>>
>>66476593
useless is the only one
>>
>all these boner threads in one day
Go to bed, Elmo.
>>
start with PaidProgramming
>>
useless is his best imo

after useless check out typicalrapshit

useless is his newer syle

typicalrapshit is his older style
>>
Deadboy
>>
garbage is where i started and still my fave
>>
>>66476959
>>66478832
This and that, also it's a waste of time really, if you somehow missed that train couple of years ago you will maybe enjoy it for some time, then his "flow" and beat gets boring after a while and you realize how boring and uninspired all his music is.
>>
Anybody know what his collab album is? The cover is white guys can't jump or whatever the movie was called. Can't find it for the life of me, and he's got too much stuff to sift through to fins it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.