[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any album shittier than this turd right here? None of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download (1).jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11 KB, 225x225
Is there any album shittier than this turd right here? None of the songs are good just a bunch of needlessly chaotic shit that doesn't commit to a sound, plus a bunch of needless interludes.
Why dies anyone bother with this band? Even the other albums are just marginally better than this garbage.
>>
>>66461302
Thats a great and fun album. Mix alternative rock with metal and funk in a experimental way. If you dont like it i'm sorry but you are a boring person that no one want to be near you.

Also, you have shitaste sorry
>>
what do you mean by 'needless'
>>
>>66461302
This is now a Mr Bungle praise and recommendation thread.

Watching the live recordings brings an entirely new life to this band. Every member brings a ton of energy to the music, and all pattons control isn't as tight live, the dynamism and intensity is potentially greater.
>>
>>66461431
Why do they have these dumb interludes when each song has a distinct beginning and end
>>
>>66461465
Mr Bungle is fuckin insane live. Its a shame to know that I will never see them live. A reunion is almost impossible
>>
>>66461558
The closest we could ever get would be tomahawk with like a guest starring of sprurance
>>
>>66461393
Fuck you. I bet you listen to /mu/core like itaots and kanye
>>
>>66461302
show us your taste in music anon
>>
>>66461498
So the album can flow continuously. It's to tie all the tracks together. Also, I think the interludes are pretty cool.
>>
>>66461558
>Catalog
What's the deal there anyway? Which members don't gel well together these days? Is it Trevor and Trey?
>>
>>66461302

you sound like my friend who is really into electro-swing
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.