[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remakes better than the originals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Post remakes that you think are better than the originals, I'll post a few, feel free to debate. (I know you will anyway)
>>
File: The-Hills-Have-Eyes-2006-cover.jpg (91 KB, 388x543) Image search: [Google]
The-Hills-Have-Eyes-2006-cover.jpg
91 KB, 388x543
>>66456933
>>
>>66456933
wrong board and you have shit taste
>>
>>66456955
Woops my bad. And how do I have shit taste, the original the thing from the 50's blows dick.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY
>>
Let's make this a covers better than the original thread.

The Mercy Seat and I See A Darkness are better than the originals and Hurt.
>>
>>66456987
>Hurt
no
>>
>>66456987
This.
>>
>>66456976
Which Thing are even talking about

There's The Thing from from 1982 and The Thing From Another World which is from 1951
>>
>>66457030
I'm saying the thing from the 80's is better than The Thing from Another World. Both based off of the same short story.
>>
>>66457009
I'm saying the two songs/versions are better than the original version of their songs and Cash's own rendition of Hurt.
>>
>>66457062
Oh I thought you meant the 2011 remake
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCa-YtBnPcg

>>66457030
not that guy but this confusion happens every time someone mentions The Thing. I think we can all agree that Carpenter's Thing is the goat
>>
>>66457111
No the 80's one is the best of the three. The 2011 prequel was a decent compliment to the 80's one but that's about it.
>>
>>66457078
oh. carry on.
>>
The Thing's soundtrack was good though.
>>
>>66456980
I don't like Hendrix's cover over Dylan's version tbqh. The earthiness of Dylan's fits the song better, even though Hendrix's is kind of its own song.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFCTk7oPc2w

Probably gonna catch some shit for this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.