[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he get cucked by his wife dying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: mounteerie_byMarcKrause.jpg (2 MB, 1329x1786) Image search: [Google]
mounteerie_byMarcKrause.jpg
2 MB, 1329x1786
did he get cucked by his wife dying?
>>
You're a horrible person
>>
>>66439124
>tfw my hair is graying like Phil's but I'm only 20
>>
>>66439139
It's easy to dye you're hair if you're really self conscious about it.
>>
>>66439124
>Nirvana t-shirt
wow really
>>
Ô Paon died? What the fuck man.

I just looked it up. Fuck cancer. Seriously.
>>
This man just lost his wife mate, you'll look back on this and cringe
>>
>>66441551
this, op is a weirdo
>>
>>66439124
ANNYEONG KEUREYONGPAB JOH-A
>>
>>66439124
That makes no sense
>>
who cars, he's white. Even if his wife died from cancer, his daughter is going to grow up without a mother and he's probably low on money despite donations from the internet, he's still privileged.
>>
File: image.jpg (376 KB, 1100x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
376 KB, 1100x730
She's on her way
>>
>>66441631
Hello, Buzzfeed!
>>
>>66441631
Is this a joke?
>>
>>66439124
kill yourself
>>
>>66441631
every time you post shit like this i believe in black lives matter less and less, especially after the police murders you fucking psychos did
>>
>>66441685
yes
>>
>>66439139
effay
>>
>>66441601
>wearing a hi-vis
you arent a fucking tradie m8, get the fuck over yourself
>>
>>66441719
>discredit overwhelming trends by emphasizing isolated examples unrelated to the wider movement.
>>
File: 20160716_154033.jpg (2 MB, 1791x2426) Image search: [Google]
20160716_154033.jpg
2 MB, 1791x2426
>>66441744
I took that photo at work
>>
>>66441719

>a black man kills people
>fucken savage niggers kill them all
>a white man kills people
>wow he's was crazy man don't generalize
>>
>>66441755
>unrelated
>a shooter aiming to kill white police officers at a BLM rally

this is like claiming that the brexit vote played no part in the surge of hate crime reports immediately following the referendum. There might be disparate motivations between the wider movement and the extremists, but you cannot deny that the latter now feels its bigotry and hatred is justified by the majority. Your movement is being hijacked by radical narcissists who will only make racial tensions worse and yet you're still thinking white people are the real enemy
>>
>>66442099
The person wasn't apart of the BLM movement and was disappointed by the movement. He took advantage of a situation. You're cherry picking.
>>
>anon makes an edgepost about something
>it turns into blm discussion
weeeew
>>
>>66442196
there has to be a some sort of pattern here
>>
>>66441719
>letting nonsensical shitposts on /mu/ dictate your opinions about race relations in general

are you actually 12 years old
>>
>>66442153
I have friends who are convinced that he was some kind of agent provocateur
>>
>>66439124
Dude just please shut the fuck up, fucking faggots tryna be edgy.
>>
File: PhilElverumAtNirvanaShow.png (455 KB, 658x454) Image search: [Google]
PhilElverumAtNirvanaShow.png
455 KB, 658x454
>>66440981
>>
Ignore this nigga, Phil. We love you.
>>
>>66442153
he doesn't have to be part of the movement to be incentivised by the kind of bigotry and aggressive tribalism the regressive left has become infamous for. the 'us vs them' rhetoric, which was initially normalised by feminist #killallciswhitemen attitudes, is not only inaccurate but profoundly toxic.

Its the same thing in Britain when you run a campaign under a pretence of demonising the immigrant - now that the campaign has been successful, all of those with bigoted views now feel they have a mandate from 52% of the population to be xenophobic arseholes.

I completely agree with the sentiment of BLM, but I refuse to align myself politically with a movement which is more about pointing the finger and screaming incoherently than manifesting a constructive dialogue with people they don't agree with
>>
>>66439124
No, but you will when yours does.
>>
>>66439139
>tfw my hairline is thinning like his and I'm still 19
>>
This is a tragic event but at least he'll make a good album soon now. RIP.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.