[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I didn't think Kanye would rap like this again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: no more parties.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
no more parties.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
I didn't think Kanye would rap like this again
>>
>>66436896
the writers block is over, emcees cancel your plans
>>
File: COUCHESCOUCHESCOUCHESCOUCHES.jpg (94 KB, 1024x429) Image search: [Google]
COUCHESCOUCHESCOUCHESCOUCHES.jpg
94 KB, 1024x429
>>66436922
COUCHES COUCHES COUCHES COUCHES
>>
>>66436922
I hope that was the last verse he wrote for the album
>>
>>66436896
>Every asian I know, know I hate asians
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>66437969
The individuals of Asian decent he has come in contact with are aware that Kanye has a strong dislike for those of Asian decent.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw
>>
>>66436896
Are you kidding me? You do know that NMPILA was written during the MBDTF sessions, right?
>>
>>66439085
You do know that you're a MotherFucking piece of shit faggot, right?
>>
>>66440124
Can't face the truth that Kanye is not good anymore and the fact that one track that was released this year happens to be over 6 years old, further proving he has lost his talent?
>>
>>66440503
>>66439085
are you literally retarded? or just never heard the track and judging? the sample and the production with madlib was during mbdtf
>>
>>66440613
>are you literally retarded?
Great conversation starter!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.