[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Musical Literature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 352x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 352x499
Share and discuss your favorite books related to music of any kind (biographies, history, lessons, etc)
>>
I've just finished reading Trouble Boys the book about The Replacements it was pretty good dudes, check it out
>>
>>66423653
u got a link to that book?
>>
>>66424906
Nah I bought it. Fantastic though and I definitely recommend it
>>
>>66426154
upload it you stupid fucking cunt
>>
>>66427332
>uploading paper
>>
>>66427530
take a fucking picture of each page of go to kinkos and use a fucking scanner fuck hurry up you stupid retard
>>
>>66427567
>kinkos

I'm not an amerifat
>>
>>66427332
literally go on libgen you fucking retard
>>
>>66427608
then take a picture of each fucking page you asshole you are such an asshole
>>
>>66427636
here comes the pity party jesus christ
>>
>>66427647
>implying I own a camera
>>
>>66427696
then fucking type the words on the book into the computer you fucking dumbass and you probably do own a camera you dumb fucking shit it's time for you to produce or cut loose loose like your momma's ass with my fist in it
>>
>>66423653
>>66427696
>>66427608

fucking ass could be making the world a better place and is a selfish hoarder instead fucking pissy little bitch too
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 750x732
LONG BOI YOU AINT NEVER READING THIS BOOK HAHA
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.