[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vinyl Me, Please... more like Fedora Me, Please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vinyl-me-please.jpg (76 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
vinyl-me-please.jpg
76 KB, 900x600
Vinyl Me, Please... more like Fedora Me, Please
>>
Is it actually any good?
>>
>>66409426
i dont know is paying someone 25 dollars a month to give you a copy of some random album on vinyl worth it?
>>
>>66409400
Vinyl me please costs about 100 pounds in the UK
>>
>>66409437
Is it actually just random? Wow that's stupid. At least with something like VNYL you can choose your artists and send any back you don't like (tho I hear it's just as shit)
>>
File: XpaeiYE.png (158 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
XpaeiYE.png
158 KB, 500x281
>>66409484
it's not just albums drawn out of a hat. Each month is an album that is specifically picked by their staff, and I've enjoyed all of the albums that they've had.

I personally like it because of the extra things that come with it, like a small print of some art inspired by the album and some little write up on the album. Most of the records are pressed on some patterned or colored vinyl, too.

Also afaik the album is announced a couple of weeks before it ships and you can get another album instead if you want.

But it's ultimately up to you if you have some extra cash on hand that you can afford to use towards this. If I were strapped for cash I probably wouldn't pay the $23 a month that it is for me, but I'm at a place right now where I have the money to spend and I enjoy getting the record each month.
>>
>>66410074
you didn't mention the custom cocktail formula. what about the cocktail?

I tip my fedora to that.
>>
>>66410074
This is correct.

It's something that I want about 70% of the time, and I've never gotten something I didn't like. Weezer and BBNG were awesome to get this year.
>>
>>66409400
If shipping outside of the US wasn't so extortionate I'd consider it. Even just to send shipments to Canada it's a ridiculous amount of money to throw every month on one album I might not even like.
>>
>>66410074
>it's not just albums drawn out of a hat. Each month is an album that is specifically picked by their staff, and I've enjoyed all of the albums that they've had.

On the part of the buyer it may as well be drawn out of a hat. At least now they give you a few chances to swap their pick for something else, but I'd want to be able to have that option every month if I were to sign up for it.
>>
More like Shill Me, Please

Fandango can fuck off
>>
>>66412089
He didn't feature them in his last vinyl update video curious to know if they stopped the sponsorship
>>
>>66411131
I haven't made any of the cocktails so I can't speak to that, but that's because I don't really drink besides an occasional beer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.