[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PINK FLOYD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 6.jpg (11 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
11 KB, 180x180
Anyone care to tell me why this band is actually good? All the songs I heard from them are fucking boring, no emotion, no passion, no fucking nothing
>>
You haven't listened to Echoes
>>
Oh, so you've only listened to the Wall?
>>
They're basically REO Speedwagon, Journey, and Boston but with the occasional 9 minute song. Nothing to get too worked up about.
>>
I'd only consider Dark Side Of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, and The Wall overrated.
>>
>>66407964
Wish You Were Here is definitely not overrated dude...
>>
>>66407832
most of the retards here think no emotion/passion = high art
>>66407923
this
>>
>>66407975
It is in the sense that it's one of the few albums anyone talks about. I never heard anyone talk about meddle or animals even though they were fantastic albums.
>>
>>66408095
not him but Animals is effectively /mu/ core dude idk what you're talking about
>>
>>66408095
Wish You Were here only gets talked about because it had a single, and I think that the amount of praise it gets is pretty deserved as its one of the best albums in their discography. Honestly I think the Dark Side of the Moon is only so overrated because its one of the only accessible Pink Floyd albums with inoffensive song lengths.
>>
>>66407855
>greatest hits album
Why
>>
>>66408329
How dense are you
>>
>>66407832
Come back after you listen to Piper, and Saucerful you know REAL Pink Floyd
>>
>>66407832
piper at the gates is good the rest eh
>>
>>66408469
Throw in Live Ummagumma too
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.