[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Park that car Drop that phone Sleep on the floor Dream about me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: feel.gif (8 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
8 KB, 645x773
Park that car

Drop that phone

Sleep on the floor

Dream about me
>>
>>66392562
no no no no no no no
i dont need this right now
>>
File: heavenknowsimmiserablenow.jpg (238 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
heavenknowsimmiserablenow.jpg
238 KB, 1024x680
>>66392594
It's when one rejects the feels that one needs the feels the most
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1136x640
Goddamn bro I feel you. This thread should have wayyyy more people posting. Reading that threw me right into a emotional time warp.
>>
Bleaching your teeth
Smiling flash
Talking trash under your breath

Brb gonna dig up my ipod from high school.
>>
>>66392562
God that song made me feel too much forever ago why would you post this
>>
>>66393911
My dubs of truth. BSS and Stars for the next few days for sure.
>>
>Used be the one of the rotten ones and I like you for that.
>>
>>66394995
>now you're all gone got your make up on and your not coming back. Can't you come back????
>>
What is this lyric from?
>>
>>66395089
Anthems of a 17 yr old girl by broken social scene. It's an amazing song that builds into something that taps the feels hard. For me it snaps me back to laying on the roof with ex high school gf as she cried and laid in my arms one last time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.