[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to take my underage brother to an 18+ Swans concert tomorrow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
I want to take my underage brother to an 18+ Swans concert tomorrow. How can I sneak him in? He could pass for being over 18.
>>
shove him back up your mums vagina, bring your mum to the concert and have her give birth to him again at the venue
repeat the process to sneak him out
>>
Does he even want to go?
Sounds like you are forcing him because you donĀ“t have anyone else to discuss meme music with
>>
File: 2AGIrO5.png (38 KB, 144x146) Image search: [Google]
2AGIrO5.png
38 KB, 144x146
Is he ok with this?
>>
>>66381748
Gira would of wanted it that way.
>>
My friend apparently bought cigarettes before when he was 17 by like, taping a different birth date on the ID or something like that.
>>
It's not gonna work. They're gonna check almost everyone's ID unless they look 30 or above.
>>
put your knife in him, it's gonna solve this problem
>>
just have him say he forgot his id they only check ids for people that want 21+ bands i was going to 18+ shows when i was 15
>>
Its a shame that its 18+. I was at the detroit show and that was all ages, but I am 18 and was in the front. I look younger though and at the end of the show one of the guys raised his hand at me and my friend and smiled. also gira looked a lot towards us. so i think they like it when the young kids show up. it was a really cool experience that I felt like typing about.
>>
>>66382134
Really? Maybe it varies city to city but every 18+ show I've gone too, every ID gets checked. Even when I was 20 I would be like "oh I'm under 21" and they'd be like "still show your ID cuz it's 18+" because these kids do be looking like adults out here occasionally.
>>
Just get him really dirty and punch him and make him bleed a little from the lip and have him just wave an ID that's not his
If he wants to go he'd do it
>>
If you look a like have him use yours
>>
>>66382300
They're both going m8
>>
>>66382324
but they don't have to enter the venue at the same time m8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.