[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hehe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1468355829856.jpg (84 KB, 589x980) Image search: [Google]
1468355829856.jpg
84 KB, 589x980
hehe
>>
The fat tranny in this band repulses me intensely.
>>
>two of the people in this picture aren't white
What did he mean by this?
>>
Oh shit
>>
why do they need so many members aren't they just an emo band?
>>
really makes you think...
>>
>>66366665
probably mixed race. Sometimes mixed race people are white passing, until you see them with their families.
>>
>>66366656
i never knew he was a tranny i thought he was just a fat guy
>>
>>66366641
Why the fuck have they been so political lately? They're a fucking "tfw no gf" emo band, not Rage Against the Machine.
>>
>>66366833
WAVVES and also waning relevancy.
>>
>>66366683
funny too because all of them play standard trio of drums, guitar, and bass.
you dont need 8 people for that, jesus
>>
we're from the west virginia suburbs and two of 12 of us aren't white
>>
>>66366868
WAVVES?
>>
>>66366914
Doesn't like racists, sexists, or trump supporters, and tweeted about them not being welcome at his shows. It's his perogative.
>>
the guy closest to the front is obviously like arab
and the girl is a tartar
>>
>>66366948
I still don't understand. I thought WAVVES were a mediocre surf punk band?
>>
>>66366979
The girl looks really white.
>>
>>66367003
they are
>>
>>66367148
What do they have to do with The World Is a Beautiful Place and Our Name Is Too Long?
>>
>>66367163
they were spewing liberal shit on their twitter account as well
>>
>>66367255
Ahh, I thought you were saying they had some kind of connection to TWIABP. Anyway, these emo bands and garage bands really need to shut the fuck up about politics. Them saying "FUCK TRUMP! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!" isn't going to help anything.
>>
>half of us are from west virginia
lmao how edgy much edgier than a Connecticut suburb
>>
>>66366715
The guy with the hat looks arab as fuck.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.