[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are noise and power electronics two of the most unintentionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: 1468275820806.jpg (404 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
1468275820806.jpg
404 KB, 1280x852
Are noise and power electronics two of the most unintentionally hilarious genres in existence?
>>
pretty much
>>
sure why not
>>
File: 1466719876514.png (147 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1466719876514.png
147 KB, 325x325
>>66363832
Seriously, this again? You had your fun yesterday

Seriously, fucking kill yourself you flabby nobody
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
ska
>>
>>
i dunno looks pretty fun
>>
Today, yes. Musically speaking, the talented avant-garde artists have moved onto something else and only talentless hacks remain (Merzbow, Whitehouse almuni, etc.) and the scene itself has zero relevance whatsoever. Back in the 70s and 80s it was shocking and mysterious and represented the darker subcultures of the time, but nowadays it's ex-metalheads and nu-male "punks" who want to look extreme or artfags who want to emulate the past instead of innovating.

If you care about noise or PE or any other associated thing in 2016 other than the historically relevant recordings, you are a dolt. Plain and simple.
>>
>>66364184
>>66364214
>>66364247
>>66364272
>>66364293
it's a power electronics gig, what the fuck did you expect
>>
>>66364293
i actually have seen this guy around town. Cool guy.
>>
noise stopped being creatively relevant by the mid 90s
i have no idea why people still think it's deserving of attention
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.