[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Last night and this morning she declined quickly and receded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: genevieve-castree5_0.jpg (45 KB, 896x597) Image search: [Google]
genevieve-castree5_0.jpg
45 KB, 896x597
>Last night and this morning she declined quickly and receded into her own eyes as her body vetoed her wishes, her lungs filling with fluid. She died at home with me and her parents holding her, hopefully having reached some last minute peace.
>She died at *HOME*

Isn't this bitch suppose to be at a hospital. She could have probably lived a couple of more months if she was at a hospital! This was a cruel and unnecessary thing to do! This guy is a stupid piece of shit! This is all your fault, Phil!
>>
>>66363621
op i thought ur pic was Panda Bear
>>
For your final hours you can have homecare so you can die at peace
>>
>>66363621
what the fuck OP
>>
>>66363621
>This was a cruel and unnecessary thing to do!
Not as cruel and unnecessary as bringing someone into existence against their will tbqhwurnf

All other crimes pale in comparison.
>>
File: 5522.png (124 KB, 205x268) Image search: [Google]
5522.png
124 KB, 205x268
>>66363646
same
>>
>she didn't live long enough to hear her daughter say 'mommy'
>Phil is going to have to hear his daughter ask for 'mommy'
>>
>>66363621
Fuck you OP.
>>
>>66363621
>This is all your fault, Phil!
As if you cared. You call her a "bitch" a couple of lines before
>>
>>66363621
Phil did nothing wrong. It's common for dying patients to be allowed to pass at their home. What the fuck is wrong with you? A wonderful person just died and your using it as an excuse to be edgy on some anime board.
>>
>>66366992
I can respect what you are trying to say, but do you really think OP believes what he said is true? You shouldn't take blue jokes so seriously.
>>
>>66367805
I know they probably didn't mean it, but it still upsets me. I shouldn't be so uptight, I know.
>>
Apparently their daughters name is Agathe, let slip by the piece on Drawn and Quarterly
>>
>>66368596
blah blah blah imma fag and my fans are too
>>
>>66368613
What
>>
I want my fucking money back.
>>
>>66368651
You didn't donate
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.