[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/mor General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fart-clip-art-1210235.gif (10 KB, 194x200) Image search: [Google]
fart-clip-art-1210235.gif
10 KB, 194x200
Post some /mu/ wisecracks and general jokes / gaffes / one liners / ie.

>family;
>can't live with em, can't live without em
>>
21 pilots? More like, 20 DUMB pilots.
>>
>music
>more like poo-sic
>>
>>66362145
LMFAO
>>
And I said that's not Trout Mask Replica playing! That's my wife!
>>
What do you call a beetle with wings?
PAUL MCCARTNEY
>>
autechre? i hardly know her!
>>
>rivers cuomo?
>more like rivers cum no-no
>>
Jason

Wait for it
Aldean
>>
Q: What is KISS's favorite song?
A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCEL1WwizWA
>>
>>66362432
kek
>>
>>66362599
i'd just like to let you know you made me happy with this (You) because i had to look through my music folder to find an artist with "er" at the end and im glad it paid off
>>
>>66362653
Spent this afternoon burying my grandfather. It's been a very grim day, but this made me laugh. Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>66362707
happy to help buddy, and sorry for your loss
>>
>>66362729
Thank you. I appreciate it.

:-)
>>
>>66361951
>wisecrack
I think there's a different CRACK in that image huehue
>>
So, uh... I was at a record store, right? Anyone in the audience ever been to a record store? C'mon lets have a show of hands, c'mon. *pause to allow audience to raise hands* Hmm okay, that's quite a few of you. Yeah, record stores are great, huh? Well, um, anyway I was at a record store, yeah, and uh... I was in the record store and this man walks past me. And he was, uh, wearing a shirt with this crazy pattern on it and it, uh, looked as if it was moving. It was like a, um, uh, a kinda leafy kinda pattern which made me kinda dizzy just looking at it. So, I said to him, uh, I said where'd ya get that shirt? He says to me it's an, ah, an Animal Collective shirt! *pause for the audience to react* Some of you have heard of them, yeah? Not me! He, uh, said it was from the album called, um... Maryland Post Pavillion! I still didn't know who these guys were so when I went home I typed into my, uh, into youtube I typed "Animal Collective" and the top result was a song called "My Girls", okay. Boy, that was an awful song! Thank you all, you've been a fantastic audience! Goodnight!
>>
>>66362783
Saved
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.