[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
instruments for retarded people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 490x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 490x327
hey /mu/ could you recommend any instruments for someone who has had four guitar teaches give up on them and say it's just "not meant for them"?. as in, they couldn't even play a chord after a year of practice and have really slow reaction time.
>>
drums
>>
>>66356556
Hasn't somebody already posted something like this before?
>>
>>66356556
samples. electronic music
>>
>>66356600
yes, it was me. I had no luck people just made fun of me
>>
Kazoo
>>
>>66356556
This might work for a special guy like yourself.
>>
ukulele
>>
>>66356614
>>66356556
How in the motherfuck are you not able to play a chord after a year of practice????

I've taught people to play multiple chords in one fucking sitting of less than half an hour.

You aren't cut out for music dumb fuck.
>>
>>66356570
You do know that the drums are one of the most difficult instruments and they force you to not only coordinate two hands in a similar fashion to a piano, but also require precise tempo and loudness? Drummers keep time for the rest of a band, essentially. People who think drumming is easy are not very educated about music.
>>
>couldn't even play a chord

H-how? I literally can't believe that, I don't believe that.
>>
Ukulele probably although if youre that bad at guitar idk. Ukulele is basically a dumbed down version of guitar though and very easy to play. If you practice enough you can get impressively good
>>
How about trumpet? Or piano?
Something completely different to the guitar, if it's the strings you're having trouble with.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.