[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm listening this for the first time in my life ask me anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Cover.jpg (921 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
921 KB, 1000x1000
I'm listening this for the first time in my life
ask me anything
>>
how's the 8th grade going?
>>
>>66353529
I'm an engineer.
I've known Swance for many years actually (Filth is ok, white light from the mouth is really good)
>>
>>66353645
*dat typo
>>
How are you liking it so far?
>>
it's one of my favorites now but I barely paid attention to it the first time I listened to it, how much is it holding your attention?
and if it is then do you have any mental imagery or a storyline going along with it?
>>
>>66353839
>>66353880
quite, probably since I really dig the "dronish" post-rock album by GY!BE (atsundere)
The thing is I am coding, so I'm not givin' my full attention. That said, since the lenght I don't think I'll ever "just" listen to it.

So yeah, no imagery, but I really like the sounds and it's clear that it needs many listens to really grasp every texture and music changes. I'm it's really full of different sounds, and pads, and keys.

I'm at the beginning of the second CD, so far I'd say I prefer Soundtracks, but I wonder how many times should I listen before actually having an opinion
>>
>>66353969
get ready for the last track, its quite a journey
gira sings his most absolute madman vocal performance there
>>
How's the best Swans album treating ya?
>>
>>66354105
To Be Kind and The Great Annhilator are both better
>>
>>66354144
false
>>
>>66354105
I happy to have finally taken the time to listen to it, it's great.
My brother just asked me if I'm trying to make myself wanting to kill me
>>
>>66353969
>That said, since the lenght I don't think I'll ever "just" listen to it.

Never say never, it's worth it. Anyways get ready for the greatest closer ever, try and give that a little extra attention at least.
>>
>>66354144
>>66354155
>>66354166
>>66354177
we are being blessed with dubs
>>
>>66354144
>>66354155
>>66354166
>>66354177
that's pretty fuckin neato
>>
>>66354144
>to be kind>the seer
hang yourself nigger
>>
>>66353506
>fag listens to /mu/core album AMA for his opinions on it.
>>
>>66354191
my whole life has lead up to this point
>>
>>66354281
>>66354237
>>66354377
I've never been a dubs faggot, but it's really nice
>>
finished.
Now I want to listen to it again
>>
check dis 1
>>
>>66354944
oh shit
>>
D U B S
anyway, hope you enjoyed the album
>>
check these tho
>>
>>66353506

Do you see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all see it all yet?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.