[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, this is one of those "music for this feel"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Hey guys, this is one of those "music for this feel" threads

> be 18
> just left best friends hundreds of miles on another continent to move back to canada for college
> one of whom I have a complex relationship with (cuddled on molly, she said she "likes" me, afterwards couldn't keep those feelings, regardless of my feelings for her)
> pretty much alone here while staying with family, no one really knows me
> am seeing the only person in canada who kind of knows that I use drugs and that I am actually kind of fucked up on Thursday
> she is a girl I met a year ago, crushed on, who returned the feeling, (we texted a lot) but lived here while was abroad, got a boyfriend and started ignoring me
> not even sure what to say to her, because I still kind of like her, she might not even be with her boyfriend anymore, idk because she was ignoring me
> never in my 18 years have I had a serious relationship, even tho I have asked out about 10 girls (no joke) in the past two years, starting to think it will never happen
> generally feeling really apprehensive about life and love

music for this feel

(sorry if this was a lot, but you guys seem to get this sort of stuff, and rec good music)
>>
>>66341922
Carly Rae Jepsen - E.MO.TION
>>
File: Bee-Thousand.png (772 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Bee-Thousand.png
772 KB, 1400x1400
Just listen to this.
>>
Let me save you the trouble
http://youtu.be/C-bMtCqBfWI
>>
>>66341974
Not sure if joking, but I actually like that album lol
>>
>>66341991
Will do, thanks :)
>>
File: 1336584421979.jpg (95 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1336584421979.jpg
95 KB, 640x480
>>66341922
If you're not sure don't push the issue senpai.

Also, if you're seeing her Thursday don't listen to any mopey-ass shit. Listen to surf rock or something fun, at least. EZ
>>
I've got the perfect tune for how you're feeling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik
>>
>>66342015
it's a modern pop masterpiece desu, sometimes in our saddest moments we need some happiness.
>>
>>66342064
Hahahahaha, you are actually right.
>>
>>66342105
Definitely. Thanks for the advice
>>
>>66342134
I hope you feel better based OP, and by any chance are you a furry?
>>
>>66342216
Nope, not a fucking chance
>>
>>66342216
And thanks!
>>
>>66342597
:^( u didnt hav 2 b rude
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 608x608
Pay close attention to the lyrics.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.