[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of TTNG I absolutely love them and they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
What does /mu/ think of TTNG

I absolutely love them and they're starting to really influence my own music, which I'm quite proud of
>>
>>66340866
I really like them
>>
I think they're trash, but that's just my opinion
>>
>>66340866
the guitar work is objectively great stuff

really would love for someone to come at me and try to dispute
>>
>>66340866
they put on a good live show, saw them with foxing and twiabp
>>
>>66340893
what bands do you like

i understand not liking his voice/emotional part of the music

but theyre definitely not trash
>>
>>66340866
i really like the instrumentals but the singer sucks dicks
>>
>>66340924
Yeah, it's just the vocals that don't do it for me.

I like 90s math rock, garage, stoner rock.
>>
>>66340933
>the singer sucks dicks

that's a wrong opinion if I've ever seen one
>>
hows their newest and that 13000 one? have only listened to st ep and animals which i love since like it came out
>>
>>66340974
which vocalist though? they've had 2
>>
>>66341001
13000 was alright but I didn't necessarily love the new singer
>>
>>66341220
their new singer is mostly why i haven't bothered, what i've heard so far isn't good enough to make me check em out properly
>>
>>66341248
there's only one album with the new singer anyways check out literally any other album that isn't 13000 and even then it had some good tracks like I'll Take The Minute Snake
>>
>>66341477
no there's two
>>
>>66342176
Yeah I just barely remembered of disappointment island
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.