[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop listening to Animal Collective?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
How do I stop listening to Animal Collective?
>>
>>66335161
when you get to centipede hz you'll know
>>
I loved them from age 15-18 then stopped for a few years. Still one of the best bands of the 2000's imo but you'll grow tired of it after awhile then realize how god tier they are relistening
>>
Stay on this board a little while longer. You'll give in.
>>
>>66335161
I got into them when i was in my early teens 14-16, but you grow out of them
>>
listen to their huge discography non stop until you can't take them anymore. I've scrobbled 4000 AnCo tracks and only just starting to get bored of them, can't wait til that day comes.
>>
you can't, you are an absolute garbage pleb mate
>>
File: Panda-Bearphoto.jpg (147 KB, 608x758) Image search: [Google]
Panda-Bearphoto.jpg
147 KB, 608x758
You never really do you just burn out after you've gone through all of their studio albums, live sets, solo projects, collabs, mixtapes, DJ sets, and every artist they have ever cited as an influence along with every artist on the paw tracks label.

which by then they, by being so eclectic, set you up and introduce you to countless other artists.

This playlist introduced me to a bunch of stuff esp

https://open.spotify.com/user/1212915736/playlist/3PKv6GINid5yX43VvQ9LXo
>>
>>66335161
seen them live three times and used to be a fan boy. Now I grew up and still loving them in a certain way, I feel lucky being able to appreciate their music.
>>
>>66336030
Not really, they didn't set me up. Rather, they temporarily ruined all other music for me by making it all seem too conventional and boring
>>
>>66336059
>>66335650
>>66335197
These, I started to listen to more other bands but I still listen to them from times to times, they're great
>>
>>66335626
>give in
If that's how that works, no one on this board would listen to any music.
>>
>>66335161
as someone who's been following them since sung tongs: you don't
>>
>>66337664
>implying people on this board listen to music
>>
>>66335161
you'll get outta them eventually. I still love them.
>>
I listened to the band when I was 4 to 6 years old. Outgrew them really quick. Amazed you faggots were teenagers before you could appreciate them.
>>
It's kind of wierd how they were the best band of the 2000s then just stopped being good after 2010
>>
>>66338696
one of their only solid albums came out in 2012 though
>>
>>66335161
You've got to open up ya throat, Matt!
>>
>>66338696
Yeah I think it's really funny how people think this
>>
>>66338696
Radiohead are clearly the preeminent band of the 2000's, and it isn't really all that close
>>
>>66338851
but they started in the 90s
>>
>>66338956
yeah but Kid A, Amnesiac, HTTT, and In Rainbows are all excellent. They released more great albums in the 00s than in the 90s

and they technically started in the 80s
>>
get taste
>>
Honestly Painting With totally soured me on them. Like I can't even listen to their earlier albums the same way.
>>
>>66339017
Just that good that it spoiled the rest of their albums? I can understand that
>>
>>66339048
lol not quite :-)
>>
>>66339084
I don't understand
>>
you graduate high school
>>
>>66335161
It should just come naturally.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.