[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck you all this is great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: cover1.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover1.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
fuck you all
this is great
>>
>>66330252
it's a little too long
>>
>>66330252
i know.
>>
Black metal came of age with this album.
>>
I TURN YOUR ASHES TO GOLD
>>
Agreed. It's not perfect but it's pretty damn great.
>>
It was probably my favorite album of last year.
>>
10/10 If you delete Father Vorizen and Total War
>>
What is this? I've been out of the loop with new music
>>
>>66330696

meme pseudometal
>>
Liturgy DO NOT SLAY
>>
I really really don't like it
>>
it's kind of astounding in that it manages to sound so goofy and ceremonial, uplifting at the same time

anon used to bring up TMR in comparison to it constantly, but nah, it's more like the current time's Sing to God

>>66330717
that's fuckin' bullshit
>>
I really hope you people in this thread are all memeing, it's trash.
>>
>>66330750
but the melodies mang
>>
>>66330671
Nah, keep Total War. I agree about Father Vorizen though. Like, the main riff is good but the song goes absolutely nowhere for 6 fucking minutes.
>>
>>66330739
don't compare Liturgy to the god-awful Cardiacs lmao dude
>>
>>66331269
>let's pretend to hate Cardiacs
terrible meme
>>
>>66331391
>literal circus music
fuck off
>>
>>66331867
the intro to Kel Valhaal is pretty circusy desu senpai, and it's great
>>
>>66332034
Not him but I always heard it as more coliseum-like than circus-like
>>
>>66332129
yeah but
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
>"that once circus jingle"
>Entry Of The Gladiators
>>
>>66332275
Okay you win.
>>
Is that the new The XX album?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.