[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is noisy eater the yellow submarine of wildflower?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Wildflower_Web.jpg (120 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
Wildflower_Web.jpg
120 KB, 620x620
Is noisy eater the yellow submarine of wildflower?
>>
>>66328935
It's the best song on the album. So yes.
>>
>>66329515
You don't really have that opinion, do you?
>>
Better than ys
>>
>>66328935
your comparison makes me kek
upboat and like
>>
>>66328935
It's the best song, so no.
>>66329531
Are you deaf?
>>
>>66329515
>>66332002
Yellow submarine > tomorrow never knows
>>
>>66328935
FUCK OFF M8 YELLOW SUBRMARINE IS A CLASSIC

WE ALL LIVE IN A YELLOW SUBMARINE! A YELLOW SUBMARINE! A YELLOW SUBMARINE!
>>
Well I can't hate Yellow Submarine because I watched the movie a lot as a child and remember sitting in the backseat as a youngin singing along with my family.
>>
someone please post download link
>>
The Noisy Eater is fucking terrible
>>
>>66332735
music for this feel?
>>
>>66333432
Yellow Submarine.
>>
It grew on me honestly

at first I was really taken aback, and it kind of put me off the rest of the album

but I went back to it and it kind of works, so long as you can get past the cheese
>>
IN THE TOWN... WHERE I WAS BORN...
>>
>>66328935
no, >AAAAAAHHHHHHHH is the yellow submarine of wildflower
>>
>>66333786
>tfw I have a STRONG aversion to cheese

I physically couldn't make it through RAM
>>
>>66332462
this t-b-h
>>
>>66328935
More like Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast
>>
If I was a Folkstar is the best song, everyone knows that
>>
This thread is top lols
>>
>>66328935
No, it's the Vegetables of Wildflower.

Asshats.
>>
>>66337347
this. It's that perfect mix of happy and sad that brings me to tears almost every time.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.