[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dreams affected by music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: wtf happened.png (108 KB, 490x476) Image search: [Google]
wtf happened.png
108 KB, 490x476
> be me
> be asleep for 6-7 hours
> my dream is slowly becoming a nightmare
> i can hear loud distorted screams out of depths of the hell
> suddenly, my ears slowly wake up
> screams were actually sound outside of my dream
> they were a damn AMY WINEHOUSE SONG
> YEAH YOU HEAR RIGHT
> AMY "THEY TRIED TO MAKE ME GO TO REHAB" WINEHOUSE
> my sight is still asleep
> i'm speechless, just because it got awkward
> my sight wakes up after 3-5 seconds
> i take a look at my radio in the corner of my bedroom
> mfw
>>
once i fell asleep listening to pink moon and dreamed that i was walking around on the Dali-esque cover
>>
Once I was asleep in the car and I was listen to this album and this song woke me up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDM7IwmtHho
>>
I was lost in a cold cave somewhere while hearing Leaves Turn Inside You, I woke up in a panic at Summer Freeze
>>
Pirate breakout map in Counterstrike's Zombie Mod; roommate was playing the shit while I was sleeping. I dreamed I was a pirate on a ship and it was nice because not nightmares for once
>>
SAW II and An Evening Star are the two best albums to fall asleep to.
>>
File: Imwideawake.jpg (34 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
Imwideawake.jpg
34 KB, 325x325
>I dream of dark on the horizon
>I dream a desert where the dead lay down
>I dream a prostituted child touching an old man in a fast food crowd
>Oh yeah, I dreamt the ship was sinking
>There was people screaming all around
>And I awoke to my alarm clock
>It was a pop song, it was playing loud
>>
I sleep to robert rich - somnium regulary because i dream everytime then. Last night kepler showed me how electrons penetrated a wodka bottle. Good stuff.
>>
>>66325094
What song?
>>
>>66325111
Another travelin song
>>
>>66325094
literally music for that feel
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152 KB, 1920x1080
had this crazy ass dream once.

>Huge concert in this weird skyscraper stadium floating in the sky with all the stands just floating at random heights, all black.
>Gorillaz are playing.
>flashing lights and crazy fog and drugs n shit.
>Giant pool of weird green liquid way down in front of the band.
>the pillows show up and start doing a combined performance
>suddenly I'm chasing down a criminal through the crowds, jumping from pillar to pillar.
>stop in front of the pool of green liquid, dude pulls a gun on me, I shoot him first.
>he falls back into it, my police backup arrived to collect the body.
>shit gets crazy psychedelic as the pool starts spewing out weird lights and fog
>start dancing with some random chick from my squad, make out.
>wake up confused and feeling really depressed that I'm not in the dream anymore.

set up a playlist of pillows and gorillaz and listened to that shit every night for weeks trying to recreate the feeling
>>
>>66324139
Whenever I fall asleep to Crystal Castles III I have dreams of my friend killing herself. 10/10 album
>>
File: 1466986882557.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1466986882557.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>have one of those only-music dreams
>hear an amazing cover of a song you like in a dream
>the vocals and instrumentation are perfect
>the differences from the roriginal recording actually improve the song
>feel fucking ecstatic; try to remember who made this cover
>realize in a panic that you're dreaming and that this cover doesn't exist
>sit back and listen to the rest of the song knowing full well that you won't be able to remember the details of the cover's instrumentation when you wake up and that this is the only time you or anybody else will ever hear this
>>
File: herecomestheindianlarge.jpg (334 KB, 1080x951) Image search: [Google]
herecomestheindianlarge.jpg
334 KB, 1080x951
I fall asleep to music very often, but the only time it's ever had an impact was with HCTI. I passed out pretty soon after the beginning, and through the middle I was in a pretty sweet half-asleep half-awake state. All that fell to pieces right when Slippi came on, though I wasn't scared by it. It was a cool experience, would recommend.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.