[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hear knock on door >open up door and see pic related >Hello,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>hear knock on door
>open up door and see pic related
>Hello, anon, the word around town is that you've been rather actively listening to King Crimson for quite a while now. Mind showing me you record collection so I can see what a big supporter you are of my band?

What do you do?
>>
>>66318062
Tell him he's absolute garbage mate
>>
>>66318062
Sorry i only download your music to listen to ironically and brag about it on a Mongolian basket weaving website i frequent in
>>
>>66318062
I actually have ITCOTCK, Larks Tongues, Islands, and Red on vinyl. I know I've got at least ITCOTCK and Red on CD too.
>>
It was the first record I noticed as a kid because my parents had it and I thought the face was funny

It always made me feel like I was in some kind of fantasy castle

now I just listen to it off youtube at 180p
>>
>>66318062
Fuck off, I know what you have done. You rape deaf girls and are a spy who is with the KKK. You brought AIDS here and are trying to kill Americans. You're an evil man, get away!
>>
>>66318062
say him that is an absolute garbage musician mate
>>
>>tfw no "hammond song"
>>
>>66318062
"I prefer Gentle Giant actually"
>>
File: Capture.png (90 KB, 578x844) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
90 KB, 578x844
>>
>>66318062
I'd get him to sign my 40th anniversary release of Discipline.

Then ask why he fired Adrian Belew.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.