[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it intentional that the first single they released is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: front.jpg (340 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
340 KB, 1200x1200
Was it intentional that the first single they released is literally the WORST track on the album?

Yeah, only got to listen to this right now
>>
yeah i think it was to kill the hype
>>
i think it's a new tactic

first Burn the Witch, now this
>>
So far the album has been pretty comfy and fun

Just Frankie Sinatra that was meh
>>
>>66316469
I'm not sure if it was intentional, but it made me love every other song more
>>
I think they released it because it prominently featured two known rappers, plus it follows a traditional musical formula: intro-verse-chorus-verse-chorus, ect. It's more acceptable to the casual listener and, outside of /mu/, people seem to enjoy it.

I personally don't care for Noisy Eater. It's not that is a bad song, it's just too jarring of a track that just comes out of nowhere. I'd prefer if it were just a bonus track.
>>
AAAAHHHHH
>>
absolute garbage opinions mate
>>
>>66317076
absolute mate opinions garbage
>>
>SILY
fun, summer album for the whole family

WF
>fuck fuck put the weed out, take some vodka, the only bad part of getting high is coming down, we be driving drunk smoking BLUNTS lol, score adderall, fuck for months, blunt for the blunt for the blunt,
>>
File: SMDH TBQH FAMILY.jpg (20 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
SMDH TBQH FAMILY.jpg
20 KB, 640x584
>>66316533
>burn the witch
>bad
>>
Why is Frankie Sinatra so underrated?
>>
>>66317279
it's not bad, just not as good as the rest of the album
>>
>>66317309
Because if you say you like it the memers suddenly attack
>>
>>66317279
It is bad, it's damn forgettable.
>>
>>66317375
come on man, it's not forgettable. The lyrics are so memorable
>I USED TO RUUUUULLE THE WOOORLD
how does that not get stuck in your head?
>>
i seriously did not like FS at all when it came out, the electroswing vibe was a huge turn off even tho i like danny brown and doom.

but in the album it honestly sounds better, and plus after listened to the old song they sampled i like the sample more too. def grew on me. but it is sandwiched by two amazing songs so i think that helps it a lot
>>
>>66317184
The only part of flying you mean. Kill yourself.
>>
>>66317368
>>66317309
AAAAHHHHHHH
>>
>>66317663
AND THEN WE COULD BOOK A FLIGHT TONIGHT
>>
you lads seen this? Music viedo for the whole album

http://thewas.xyz/
>>
>>66317702

just watched it, really weird but very enjoyable
>>
>>66316469
Danny Brown and DOOM can never be wrong
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.