[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: SAUNCMS49Q8.jpg (43 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
SAUNCMS49Q8.jpg
43 KB, 604x403
Discuss
>>
Dumb shitty internet hipster joke.
>>
>>66298088
OP here, its like old bone and old triple 6 had a beautiful musical baby that came out white
Its fuckin lit
>>
File: 567.png (79 KB, 242x256) Image search: [Google]
567.png
79 KB, 242x256
>>66298196
>lit
>>
>>66298359
Go listen to chris brown mouth breather
>>
>>66297972
>hip-hop will never more appreciated by /mu/ than during 2012-2014

It was all a dream, and when I woke up I was impaled by a pitchfork
>>
>>66297972
>>66298483
But otherwise I enjoy $uicideBoy$

And I think Next time OP

You should make a

/UHHG/ - Underground Hip Hop General

For discussion of all underground Hip Hop
>>
>>66297972
oh shit i used to live there
>>
>>66298483
Its all deathgrips shit
Im happy you enjoy it as well man. Did last time and the thread died.
Recommend any similar jams that arent pouya or black smurf?

>>66298596
FL here
>>
>>66298610
>>
>>66298610
If you already listen to smurf then theres not too many people i can recommend, surely you already know curry and the works. I been really vibing with lil peep and enjoying ghostemane along with appreciating the former and current schemaposse.

New Jersey here so I gotta rep a little Da$h and Retch as well
>>
>>66298610
also if you arent turnerd onto the No Jumper podcast then fix that

if you aint heard of XXXTentacion then watch his podcast rn
>>
They're pretty gimmicky and there mix tapes all sons the same but I like them anyway
>>
>>66297972
>Discuss
$$B is my shit. I have a playlist of my favorite tracks by them, and bang that shit when I go on runs with my dog.

I think Slick is the better rapper because of the way that he raps - it's very intimate as opposed to Ruby who seems to just 'rapid fire' his lyrics most of the time.

in the track 'Runnin Through the 7th with my woadies' slick really fucking shows how hard he can pack a punch with his lyrics and vocals.
>>
>>66298410
oooooooh shit
>>
>>66297972
cringe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.