[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't know why this album was disowned. It's one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
I don't know why this album was disowned. It's one of the best rap albums ever made, and nothing else before or since has sounded like it.

Definitely the last great Eminem album.
>>
>>66290217
Eminem hasn't been good since TES

You're in denial
>>
i can def agree. The only song i truly dislike is 3 AM. The concept is just stupid and it drags on for to long
>>
The only good thing he made was the slim shady lp shut your ass up
>>
le silly voice album
>>
>>66290264
to be honest its a cool voice
>>
>>66290234
>>66290234

this
>>
>>66290217
cause its a terrible obnoxious album that thinks its sooooo shocking and sooooo hilarious and groundbreaking when its actually eargrating
>>
>>66291600
>>66290417
>>66290234

this

relapse is one of the worst albums I've ever heard

and I've heard a lot of bad albums
>>
>>66290217
It's good, not great. Em's is somewhat off on this album but I like the darker beats. 100 times better than Recovery
>>
literally even worse than Encore
>>
great album

disagree and you have shit taste
>>
he ditched the slim shady persona.
>>
>>66290217
you are right
>>
This is literally Eminem's only good album
>>
>>66290217
I hate how we're supposed to feel sorry for him for his drug addiction when he makes songs about raping and murdering people. Just do one thing or the other, or show a progression between the two. And it wasn't even funny, the "jokes" just left a bad taste in my mouth.
>>
>>66290217
Its cool to hate Eminem because he literally owned the rap game.

First with the acclaimmed triple joint "Slim Shady LP", "Marshal Mathers LP" and "Eminem Show" and recently with his infamous records "Encore" / "Relapse" / "Recovery" / "Hell: The Sequel" / "Marshall Mathers LP 2" where him literally don't gives a fuck to make a cohesive album, he literally don't give a fuck. Went full pop rap with his formula repeated. Personally i enjoy "Recovery" more than "Relapse" and "Marshal Mathers LP2", "Encore" is his worts so far. Hes definitely a GOAT, top 10 debatable, top 20 certain.

Lyrically hes one of the greatest (based on his start), plus he have like 4 Rap AOTY GRAMMYs, plus hes the only on rap right now that can dethrone Drake commercially.
Plus he broke frontiers between Pop Star/ Rock Star/ Rapper, plus hes use of alter ego.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.