[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone ever noticed how similar the singer of foo fighters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (457 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
457 KB, 2048x2048
Has anyone ever noticed how similar the singer of foo fighters looks to the dimmer of nirvana?
>>
>>66286967
Nice try, funny guy.
>>
Prove to me that Have The Man I Used to Be isn't Nirvana's best song

Protip, you can't
>>
>>66286967
they kinda look like aryn from gamegrumps
XDD
>>
File: kurt cobain is rivers cuomo.jpg (51 KB, 744x426) Image search: [Google]
kurt cobain is rivers cuomo.jpg
51 KB, 744x426
Has anyone ever noticed how similar the singer of weezer looks to the singer of nirvana?
>>
>>66288323
No.
>>
>>66288323
No.
>>
File: image74-1024x1024.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image74-1024x1024.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1024
>>66288323
>There are a lot of 'coincidences' For me the clincher is the facial overlay (esp. the ears) and the guitar tone.

>Weezer played entire gigs of more obscure Nirvana covers. They were called Goat Punishment. Guitar tones are like fingerprints.

>Weezer played with Foo Fighters on the Foozer tour.

>Rivers was tapped to play in a reformed Nirvana at Coachella festival, reputedly the rehearsals were great.. mabye too great?

>Rivers keeps a formula book of Cobain's songs, deconstructs them and seems obsessed with them.

>They share a biographer.

>Weezer was signed to Geffen and produced by Ric Ocasek for their debut album, that's unheard of. Who's cock did he suck? Keanu Reeves?

>There are multiple stories given as the origin of Rivers name.

>Weezer tour dates and studio sessions do not conflict with any Nirvana tour dates (which was falling apart by then)

>Kurts money is being spent after his death. Courtney hires a lawyer but the lawyer refuses. Courtney sues lawyer, says they got to her. Lawyer countersues... Courtney gives up and says it's not her money. Then she gives up custody of the daughter to Kurt's mom.

>No autopsy photos of Kurt. No convincing death scene. Kurt expressed desire to get out. He faked his death. Easy.

>Rivers is a born again christian.
>>
File: MTE5NTU2MzE2Mjk4OTcwNjM1.png (432 KB, 1197x600) Image search: [Google]
MTE5NTU2MzE2Mjk4OTcwNjM1.png
432 KB, 1197x600
Ever notice how Paul Mccartney looks similar to Billy Shears?
>>
>>66288459
Billy shears was ringo you dummy
>>
File: batman222june1970.jpg (523 KB, 504x748) Image search: [Google]
batman222june1970.jpg
523 KB, 504x748
>>66288459
>>
>>66286967
It's a weird coincidence.

No matter though, the one on the right has way more talent/.
>>
>>66288396
They look literally nothing alike
>>
>>66286967
Quality thread.
>>
>>66288396
I know this is just a meme, but there are pics of kurt's dead body in his house, only legs and torso is visible tho
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.