[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What /mu/ think of RADIOHEAD..!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: radiohead-1993-608x431.jpg (65 KB, 608x431) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-1993-608x431.jpg
65 KB, 608x431
With their first album "Creep" they have marked their presence in the music community..
They sing the most amazing, difficult and different songs, may be that has made me to keep listening to them..

Songs like Creep, Karma Police, Paranoid Android can be listened on repeat all day long..

What are your /mu/ views on their music..!
>>
File: radiohead-lp9.jpg (208 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-lp9.jpg
208 KB, 1500x1000
>>
File: radiohead-1993magic06vn0.jpg (255 KB, 1379x1020) Image search: [Google]
radiohead-1993magic06vn0.jpg
255 KB, 1379x1020
>>
Radioheads: God sent us to sing
Justin Bieber: No I didn't
Radioheads: We're talking about the REAL GOD not about you you stupid gullible brat with no fucking knowledge of music Shut up you stupid motherfucker FUCKING DIE!!! *stab a knife on him*
Justin Bieber: X_X
>>
>>66281838
holy fucking shit dude
>>
File: radiohead.png (1 MB, 1000x695) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.png
1 MB, 1000x695
Burn the witch for blaming of different peopleā€¦ the blaming of Muslims and the negativity..
>>
>>66281784
Didn't they rip off Coldplay?
>>
delete this
>>
Radiohead is okay but in the end we need to accept that Muse perfected their sound.
>>
>>66282256
lol they are so cringey and try-hards of the prog rocky wanker world.
I hope they die slowly and painfully.
>>
>>66282278
>underage detected
>>
>>66281838
Damn, RIP
>>
Creep is a better song than burn the witch.
>>
Radiohead are the best band of all time. There should be churches built in their name. I want to lick Thom Yorke's wrinkly ball sack and his squinty eye for the rest of eternity. All hail Radiohead, the greatest band of all time.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.