[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the realist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Is he the realist?
>>
Now if I fuck this model
And she just bleached her asshole
And I get bleach on my T-shirt
Imma feel like an asshole
>>
>>66279091
Out of all the rappers, Kanye is one I just can not get into for some reason. I like two of his songs out of his entire discography. I don't get the hype.
>>
>>66279148
I like 1 song, that shit with Stacey Dash in it, and even then, his shtick runs short, like his height.

It was around 2007 when he released Stronger by RIPPING the shit out of daft punk.

Being the first non-intimidating nigger to reach out to the neckbeardly country of EDM at the time, I believe is what propelled him to the Kim Kardashian ass fucking status that he is today.

I really, really, sincerely, feel tragic for the generation that grows up worshipping this nigglet.
>>
File: 1461203793910.png (329 KB, 1281x1449) Image search: [Google]
1461203793910.png
329 KB, 1281x1449
>>
>>66279725
Ripping? They were in the music video senpai...
>>
>>66279725
is this pasta? daft punk were in the video and worked with him on yeezus
>>
>>66279795
>>66279807
I don't really care what those Frog sons of bitches do to make more money.

My point being with that whole shit was to simply say Coonye is an approachable non-intimidating nigger who played some shit White boys like and has been feeding off that same White audience for years
>>
>>66279863
Who fucking cares if he has a white audience? Does that make his music bad? Does he not garner respect from most of the hiphop community? Are they white?????
>>
>>66279091
One would have to live in reality to be a realist. He's more of a narcissist.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2010-01-12-21h26m03s872.png (219 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2010-01-12-21h26m03s872.png
219 KB, 400x388
>>66279953
>Does he not garner respect from most of the hiphop community

No, he doesn't.

In fact Hip Hop is fucking dead as dead. And this nigger is the Antichrist himself who killed it.
>>
>>66279980
Nice argument fagot. Kanye just helped hiphop overshadow metal and rock, keep spewing your baseless bullshit ;-)
>>
>>66280083
>Overshadow

You mean Overnigger?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.