[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck are you guys ignoring that fact that Forrest Hill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1467696265812.jpg (8 KB, 272x252) Image search: [Google]
1467696265812.jpg
8 KB, 272x252
Why the fuck are you guys ignoring that fact that Forrest Hill Drive went double platinum with no features.
>>
le real rap
>>
>>66273506
because J. Cole will never be as popular as Drake or as good as Kendrick
>>
The only rapper who takes less risks is G-Eazy.
>>
>>66273506
>listening to nig nog trash
>>
>>66273506
because j cole is trash, sorry op
>>
File: 2014-forest-hills-drive.jpg (762 KB, 2392x2392) Image search: [Google]
2014-forest-hills-drive.jpg
762 KB, 2392x2392
>>66273506
I found an alternate album cover
>>
>>66273506
go back to twitter
>>
>>66273993
>because J. Cole will never be as popular as Drake or as good as Kendrick

Yes he is you stupid tard. He's literally Drake and Kendrick mixed into 1.
>>
>>66275355
>doesn't have Drakes sales/records
>doesn't have Kendrick's universal acclaim

Go to bed Jermaine
>>
>>66275355
expect he writes songs about losing his virginity and other shit.
>>
>>66275355

Wew
>>
>J Cole
Lol
Pathetic viral attempt, not even close to Drake's level
>>
Its boring tbqhwyf, although A tale of 2 cities is lit AF and the only song with high replay value
>>
Because it literally doesn't fucking matter. Unless Forest Hills Drive were to all of sudden get on the level of good kid, Dark Twisted Fantasy, Madvillainy, The Blueprint, The Chronic, and a shit ton of other albums that all have features, J. Cole can fuck off with his boring ass music.
>>
>>66273506
who cares? j cole is lame
>>
>>66273506
We're not ignoring it, we just don't care very much
>>
J. Cole is one of the most mediocre producers ever and if he ever got real producers for his projects he would actually maybe be worthy of the dickriding all his fans do
>>
>>66273506
I actually don't mind it. It's not the greatest hip-hop and it never will be but as mainstream as hip-hop gets he's definitely one of the best acts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.