[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here actually has fond memories from being alive during
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 300x300
Who else here actually has fond memories from being alive during that weird mid 2000s pop emo trend?
>>
>>66271734
I prefer the over-saturated pop from the late 200s like Viva la Vida and Folie a Deux. Even Raditude
>>
>fond memories
Dude, the saddest day of my life was purging all of the underage nudes i had accumulated once we all turned 18.
>>
>>66271734
I think I know what you mean. From 2006-11 MCR was my life.
>>
>>66271734
Only fond memories, dude. And I usually end up listening to either music from that time, or new music that sounds like it. Can't escape it
>>
File: hellogoodbye_original.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hellogoodbye_original.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
I LIKE
WHERE WE ARE
>>
>>66272052
now this was good 2003 2004 2005 great years. the early November is the greatest emo band of all time
>>
>>66271734
I remember Dance Dance was on a PS2 game.
>>
File: 1456801231698.jpg (49 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
1456801231698.jpg
49 KB, 500x748
>>66271946
I'm sorry for you.
>>66272085
Jesus Christ Marie, it's Mineral.
>>
I've actually been revisiting a lot of these bands after shunning them during my metalhead phase in highschool. Some of them are kinda cool.
>>
This album was awesome
>>
>>66272924
>I'm sorry for you.
Why? It's a little embarrassing looking back, but at the end of the days those were good times with plenty of (mostly) good memories.
>>
>>66271734
there was nothing weird about it, I'm sorry you feel the need to describe it as such just to make you feel special
>>
>>66273625
God what a fucking gay response
>>
>>66271734

Me. Saving grace of commercial radio, not that it's saying much.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.