[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON
>>
I didn't know Lorde covered that song.
>>
>>66265901
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIl7d1VVwOc
>>
>>66266301
This is legit awesome.
>>
>>66267078
I KNOW RIGHT
>>
South Park is undoubtedly the greatest animated series of all time. Still grade A 20 years in. Latest season was one of the best yet.
>>
>>66265987
Underrated post
>>
>>66267130

>DUDE BASHING POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IN THE MOST UNSUBTLE WAY POSSIBLE LMAO

nah, South Park was at it's best when it was just whacky adventures with the four boys instead of every episode shoving Matt and Trey's political agenda down your throat
>>
>>66267313
why does it have to be subtle to be funny? another great recent-ish episode is where they are calling bikers faggots and have the definition of faggot changed

south park has always had a political agenda you dumb fuck
>>
File: Charlie-Christian-solos.jpg (49 KB, 459x465) Image search: [Google]
Charlie-Christian-solos.jpg
49 KB, 459x465
>>66265901
https://youtu.be/cteWHg_hR-w
>>
>>66267371
>south park has always had a political agenda you dumb fuck

underage detected

go back and watch the first few seasons of South Park and tell me the political shit is anywhere NEAR as forced and excessive as the recent seasons

I'm not saying it didn't exist. but it wasn't nearly as bad. now it's like politics is ALL South Park is and of course that's why teenagers love it, because instead of actually reading news and books about politics/history they will just watch last night's 22-minute episode of that show so they can get their dose of politics spoonfed to them by literal comedy writers.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.