[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question, how can anyone manage to stay on this board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Honest question, how can anyone manage to stay on this board for more than 6 months?

At first, the recommendations are great, and it really gets you into music, but after a while... this board is just garbage. Everyone is obsessed with trips and memes, memes about popular artists get 200 replies while actual discussion about new and interesting artists get less than 20. Trips get at least 5 replies to each post, guaranteed.

You idiots claim you're sooooo better than any other website that discusses music, when you're no better than the YouTube comments section of a Death Grips video. If you take music seriously, you would be out there actively looking for new music, learning to make some yourself, and meeting other people with the same passion. Instead you spend a good 4-5 hours a day memeing on this board, idolizing some random female pop artist and posting the same meme over and over again.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>66259849
Just stick to specific threads and ignore the rest of the board.
>>
>>66259849
when you stop being oversensitive about the shit quality you kinda get used to it a.k.a. can handle the bantz
>>
ha ha ha I've been here six years and still wonder that

you're here forever
>>
>>66259849
avoid 90% of the threads and shitpost the rest
>>
i've been here for 10 years ama
>>
>>66259849
its fun
>>
>>66259906
this

I don't actually come here to discuss music. Why would I when my taste is already much superior to everyone else here
>>
>>66259946
Um /mu/ isn't ten years old

It got added like in 2008 iirc

But tell us the stories of old
>>
Been shitposting on /mu/ for 15 years, AMA
>>
>>66260006
How'd you gain access to a computer from the womb?
>>
>>66259991
then i've been on 4chan for 10 years and /mu/ since whenever it was added, jesus
>>
>>66259849
I take 6-12 month breaks get reccs and leave. I mean I don't know how anyone could skim through the dumb memes for more than a month.

Ps. Check out these dubbz
>>
>>66259991
He's from the future idiot
>>
>>66259991
>>66260050
wait no, i was right http://tanasinn.info/wiki/Complete_History_of_4chan

fuck outta here with your 2008 nonsense
>>
as someone who doesn't listen much to music, I like to frequent the composition thread
>>
>>66259849
Does anyone stay here for longer than 6 months? Tbqh I only spend time here when I'm bored with life/going through an especially anxious period. For some reason I feel comfortable here, more so than anywhere else.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.