[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alright /mu/, i'm starting college next month. how should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 45558_lmw_new_stress1_100411o.jpg (287 KB, 2000x1330) Image search: [Google]
45558_lmw_new_stress1_100411o.jpg
287 KB, 2000x1330
alright /mu/, i'm starting college next month. how should I treat music in the dorms? I listen to average /mu/ RYM poseur stuff, meaning electronic and weird rock. that shit was cool to listen to in the 2000s, but now it's probably lame, yeah? If I annoy my roommate(s) with retarded music, won't that be fixed in their impression of me forever? I also have a record player and some tapes. will I get made fun of for being a hipster? does that still happen irl? will they recognize it as being from here? cause that would be a disaster. permanent record stamped with "degenerate"
>>
>>66258086
youll find people with similar taste. youll also find people who hate your music. just go with it, be yourself, christ
>>
>>66258086
Use headphones retard
>>
>>66258086
Try not being so insecure and stop giving a shit about what others think of you so much.
>>
i'd leave your record player at home. you're not gonna have much space. just listen to shit using headphones and your roommate won't care. and i bet if your school has a radio station you can find people there who listen to the similar shit.
>>
>>66258086
>I listen to average /mu/ RYM poseur stuff, meaning electronic and weird rock
> will they recognize it as being from here?
You'll probably be spotted by other people who post on /mu/ or 4chan from a mile away. Most normies don't know what /mu/ is though so don't bring it up unless someone else does and try not to be an autist.
>>
File: 1434583860669.jpg (38 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1434583860669.jpg
38 KB, 426x341
>>66258304
>try not to be an autist.
>>
>>66258243
I'm gonna see if I can get a tour of the dorms this week, if I can't take it with me I'm selling it. that sucks
>>
>>66258086
when people start bullying you again remember that it´s because youre insecure rude asshole who wants acceptance while doesnt do anything to deserve it
you´re not degenerate you´re just desperate as fuck
>>
walk around playing music out of your obscure android and don't care if people comment on the music

why would you damage your ears with direct music playing into them for the sake of other people
>>
>>66258932
i would call projecting but... i mean yeah
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.