[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AOTY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: pgc9TpqvcBU[1].jpg (160 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
pgc9TpqvcBU[1].jpg
160 KB, 1080x1080
AOTY?
>>
It's 18 years old you dumbshit.
>>
Released from the trash on 2016
>>
Whatever happened in that thread? Did the guy ever relent and upload it?
>>
>>66256321
Yeah it's out now want a link

https://mega.nz/#!4h1UmaCY!zoow8swR2-KpM27KJkQi8t49gcL2DhtXx9_aSpKWmRg
>>
>>66255819
it should have been left there tbqh
>>
>>66256347
wait really? I thought he was going to keep it for himself
>>
>>66256360
It wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, but I agree. Sufjan didn't want anyone to listen to it, I guess he didn't expect that there would be a cunt going through his trash
>>
>>66256375
yeah i dont really know what happened with that guy but its definitely legit, sounds a bit like a sun came
>>
It's shit
>>
>>66256610
The guy who leaked it is a musician and a known prankster, I think there's some amount of possibility it's a good fake too. We probably won't know until suffy himself says something
>>
>>66256727
I find it really hard to believe that. The vocals are pretty undeniably Sufjan, I don't know where he would have got those.
>>
>>66256816
It's very close, I'll give you that, however I don't think perfecting a passable (in lo-fi) impression of Sufjan is necessarily out of reach for someone with a good tenor and a lot of practice. One thing's for sure, if it's a fake they did their research (down to "I Know Everything About You" sharing a mention of lemon yogurt with "Eugene", which seemingly implies the former is about his mother)
>>
>>66256915
damn i didn't even pick up on that, that's pretty crazy
>>
>>66256963
Yeah it was in the previous thread. It's pretty creepy. But then again some of his songs are pretty morbid, like "John Wayne Gacy Jr.", "Kill" and "The Owl and the Tanager"
>>
>>66256915
the vocals on "I Got a Good View from Where I'm Standing" is what does the best job of convincing me of its authenticity, the pronunciation of some of the words is unmistakably Sufjan
There are forensic audio experts who proved Trump was John Miller with waveforms and shit, we need to get some hardcore detectives on this
>>
essential trashcore
>>
I thought it was decent
>>
Some really cools songs
>>
So this is confirmed real?
>>
>>66258464
I suppose so. I don't think Sufjan said anything yet though
>>
More like Bootleg of the year.
>>
ITT people who weren't here for Putting Ketchup In the Fridge
>>
>>66258970
Good point, everyone was positive that was real
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.