[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Decent albums with shitty fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 715x715) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 715x715
I would have liked it if retarded kids who think they're genius critics just because they watched Anthony review and "Get it" just shut up and stop complaining that if somebody doesn't like it (Or like it as much as they do). They don't "Get it"
>>
File: copkiller.jpg (428 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
copkiller.jpg
428 KB, 1000x1000
>>66254592
>>
>>66254592
Lateralus
>>
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>66254592
id argue that people who hate this album are way more annoying. I cant count the amount of times ive heard people use WE WUZ, cuck and racist to describe it. Those are not critiques - theyre just buzzwords hurled at an album receiving critical acclaim.

also
>I would have liked it if retarded kids who think they're genius . . .
>I would have liked it if . . .
please be bait
>>
>>66254942
when did i say you did? lol

Im the one that said that you silly
>>
>>66254963
?
>>
>>66255005
lmao what is even happening?

all I was saying was that everytime someone on this board praises TPAB the thread is flooded with people using KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ as a legitimate critique of the record. Are you implying this isnt the case lol
>>
File: Tech_N9ne_–_All_6's_and_7's.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Tech_N9ne_–_All_6's_and_7's.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
Tech has a cancerous fanbase but some pretty good albums
>>
>>66254592
It's an amazing album, and one which says more about race relations in america than black lives matter will ever be able to appreciate

ironically the people you're describing are exactly the kind of people who will accuse you of being a racist if you don't align yourself with the BLM movement, even if you try and argue that it was an admirable cause hijacked by radical narcissists
>>
>>66254592
There's not much to "get" about TPAB, it's just an extremely good rap album. If you think there's something to get than you probably just don't like it.
>>
>>66256371
It's also worth pointing out that his album before was critically acclaimed while appealing to normies, so him going full patrician with TPAB is like Radiohead going from OK Computer to Kid A.
>>
>>66256371
well considering most people who hate this album totally miss the major themes, I think there is a little something to 'get'. even though i fucking using that term.
>>
>>66254592

yeah because Anthony is the only critic who praised TPAB
>>
>>66257766
No he just made the shittiest review for it
I'd rather read the fucking Pitchfork review than watch Anthony's review
>>
king kunta was pretty cool i guess
i cant get the image of those white dudes with the im sorry shirts being walked around in bondage when i listen to this album
>>
>>66258955

P4K's "review" was literally just shitting on white people

at least Fantano likes it for the actual music
>>
File: Pet Sounds.jpg (263 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
Pet Sounds.jpg
263 KB, 1300x1300
Half of people who love this album will lose their fucking shit if you say any other album is slightly better than it
>>
>>66254592
WE
>>
>>66262666
WUZ
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.