[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the best dude out there right now? https://www.youtub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is he the best dude out there right now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_INahLdPZoA
>>
I think so, at least the best from the 808's and thugger influenced soundcloud crowd

minnesota is the best trap lullabye i've ever heard, probably the only one
>>
>>66251325
no literal thugger rip off
>>
Possibly the most autistic.
Seriously, listen to some interviews he is in. That's not just shyness.
>>
>>66251363
this Minnesota just keeps birthing really fucking good rappers for some reason.
>>
>>66251435
still gets his dick sucked so it can't be that bad
>>
>>66251434
Doesn't even sound like Thug
>>
File: beezy surprised.png (150 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
beezy surprised.png
150 KB, 400x300
>>66251448
>yfw he isn't from Minnesota and has only been there twice in his life
>yfw he had never been on a boat until 1night blew up and he could afford to
>>
He's interesting but not close to the best, Young Thug reigns. Out of the newer guys, Kodak Black is a better MC.
>>
>>66251490
the high pitched voice gimmick to match the melody of the song is very much a thugger rip off
>>
>>66251656
Thugger is on the full version you dip
>>
BITCH U KNO ITS LIL BOAT
BITCH ITS LIL BOAT AND LIL PERRY
I KEEP THEM HOES LIKE A FAIRY
>>
T. Barker approves.
>wanna be us
>>
>>66251435
Hes literally just shy and awkward, just because that's how they found out you were autistic doesn't mean it applies to everyone
>>
hate his voice

worst of 2016 meme rap influx

looks like an ian connor run-off man
>>
>>66251435
hes shy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.