[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Artists that you'll never understand how they got big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Sinead O'Connor.jpg (43 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
Sinead O'Connor.jpg
43 KB, 885x516
>schizo shave-headed dyke who has issues with the Catholic Church
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 615x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 615x440
she was a qt feminist, of course women loved her. some things never change desu.
>>
>>66235688
>dyke
She has a bunch of kids. In fact she was pregnant when she recorded her first album.
>>
>>66235688
They were game changers back in the day familia.
>>
you guys clearly have no idea just how much the Church raped Ireland for 60 years after independence in 1919.
>>
SOC is /mu/core. Fuck you, OP.
>>
>>66236589
Since when?
>>
Her first three albums are fantastically produced with huge walls of sound. You need a good sound system to appreciate them (not tinny little laptop speakers).
>>
Ah yeah, Sinead was fucking huge in the late 80s early 90s but she burned out fast.
>>
>you will never respond to Sinead O'Connor's crazy sex ads and have weird and unpleasant intercourse with her
>>
>>66235688
>Rose McGowan
>>>/tv/
>>
TLATC has great poise and maturity for a 20 year old and fantastic singing considering she was pregnant when she recorded it.
>>
She's bipolar.
>>
File: Laurie Anderson.jpg (3 MB, 3504x2332) Image search: [Google]
Laurie Anderson.jpg
3 MB, 3504x2332
>>66235688
By which I mean, I have no idea how Oh Superman, as great as it is, managed to get to number 2 in the UK singles chart.
>>
SOC had a good chance for a lengthy career in the college rock market (with occasional mainstream hits) alongside REM and the Replacements, but she only lasted three albums before dropping off the radar.
>>
Also shaving her head was extremely bold in the late 80s when you were supposed to wear a giant bird's nest.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.